Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

US Army Veteran

Cocaine vs Meth

Sudoka

Meth with long lasting effects beats cocaine it's sure (at lease for me). I have some trials with meth and I found its too much aggravating and addictive

Def_Starr

i srsly think i got hooked on C these past 9months , i dunno how long some have been on this dirty habit, but i dunno i feel confident but damn the llong term damage kidneys and liver damage scares me ? its so good srsly why! 

Andy Monroe

Def - when I finally quit, too much had accumulated and I just felt I had to move forward.  It was 30 years ago now, but more than any organ/heart/nasal damage, it was the fact that I could not manage the process of my dad dying - being with him when he was sick, comforting my step-mom, managing the funeral, being the man/person I should have been during that period.  C had taken away my ability to step up and be a family member and honor this guy who had done so much in his life for me, even with his faults.  I still feel guilty about that - even tho there were plenty of other people I had let down.  At you age, you can preempt those bigger mistakes that will stay with you longer - that you would take to your grave as I will.  It's really not about the money or what you could have done with it, or your physical body, finances and organs will all holdup fine.   It's about your relationships and what you want to look back on and take pride in.  How you supported the people close to you, not financially, but in the ways that show them the person you are and they want/need you to be.  Can't deliver that with C in your life.

Five years (mostly) wasted, then two more of slippage during recovery...  The thing about quitting C, in my opinion (vs H or M), is you can just walk away, get rid of the contacts/text #, etc.  No real W/D, it's just willpower and commitment to be that person that you are underneath, the real Def.  I never got help, just walked away - eventually.  Not a clean break, but at some point enough was enough...   Wanted my soul back, and there were people beyond my dad I valued in my life, too.

I guess I don't have concrete advice, other than you will get back in touch with yourself eventually, maybe just a few months, but you've got to make one big decision, and maybe make a few more conscious decisions re: habits and how you spend your free time.  Don't worry about any guilt you may be carrying around now.  All fixable - you'll naturally revert to being the person you are when you give him/Def an opportunity to re-emerge.  It's just that he/you can't coexist with the C.  Have another binge if that's what you need to do to purge it, but make it the last one.  And you can look forward to getting back to life. 

• Like 1

Def_Starr

hows everyones liver enzymes from Coke abuse? and how many grams (Weekly/month/) , im freaking out i got a blood test coming up, and ekg i derailed this year and was 8months doing c, and than 4months off ,got a physical next week(blood work)  i relapsed in september did it like 3 times and flushed the rest ....argh i should know better! 

Edited by Def_Starr