Countdown To Christmas!

rasetreydir

Maybe no one wants to answer this....

rasetreydir

Perfectly innocent question that has me curious. Perhaps some do not want to answer, and that's understandable,  but I'd like to know maybe a ballpark amount on what some customers are spending on a regular SY transaction. Ill spend anywhere from 150 to 300 maybe once or twice a month, depending on the circumstances. Is this way low or way high? Maybe at least someone can respond to that. If everyone's a little shy with this, I get it.

Blake11

Low

msamysue30

On average, I spend $500-1100/month with an SY vendor.  I almost always use the same vendor and believe we have built a "relationship that has trust and respect".

equinoxa

I used to order a lot a few years ago and i would spend about $300 every couple of months or so I was always afraid of losing a shipment to customs.   I like what I read on a forum once someone posted only spend what you can afford to lose, its good advice especially when looking for a new vendor.  Or you are waiting to find that only one you deal with like the other member said, when you get comfortable with a service an they don't let you down, I could see becoming comfortable with spending a bit more. 

• Like 1

advanced35

excuse my noob inexperience, but what does " SY vendor" stand for ?

thank you for any clue  :-)

• Like 2

PTFC
20 hours ago, advanced35 said:

excuse my noob inexperience, but what does " SY vendor" stand for ?

thank you for any clue  :-)

A little use of the search function or the web will give you an answer. But you won't be excited!!!! 

• Like 3

US Army Veteran

Hey this helps answers a question I have had.

dsshints

Its all a matter of perspective of what you need, like and what you can afford. It's like asking how many pills does your doctor prescribe you and how much does your health insurance cover. Either is a breach of privacy and rightly should be avoided in asking in such a format. 

• Like 1

US Army Veteran
8 hours ago, dsshints said:

Its all a matter of perspective of what you need, like and what you can afford. It's like asking how many pills does your doctor prescribe you and how much does your health insurance cover. Either is a breach of privacy and rightly should be avoided in asking in such a format. 

Good point. Was that a suggestion for F2F docs? Or if have misunderstood please enlighten me.

US Army Veteran
On 6/13/2017 at 7:39 AM, PTFC said:

A little use of the search function or the web will give you an answer. But you won't be excited!!!! 

Can't fine the answer here or on google or yahoo.

scottntexas

You're gonna drop $300 without batting an eyelash. Besides the exorbitant med costs shipping is absurd and seldom meets expected delivery dates 

• Like 1

BigFuker
On 6/6/2017 at 10:36 AM, msamysue30 said:

On average, I spend $500-1100/month with an SY vendor.  I almost always use the same vendor and believe we have built a "relationship that has trust and respect".

I always wonder how folks manage to spend 1k and up a month and make a living. I have heard of people spending 2-3k a month and makes me wonder how the hell do they afford that.

• Like 2