Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Def_Starr

importance of donating!

bdrc36

Thank you @Jstew318 . So far so good! community is friendly.

• Like 2

Revenger

Please would someone who can use bitcoins consider taking a PayPal gift payment from me, plus whatever fees you’d need for your time etc. And then could that person donate the bitcoins to the forum in my name somehow if admin were to allow that donation to be logged to my account ? 

Any chance? Yes I know everyone can work it out but I’ve been through this so many times and just couldn’t get anything into the wallets - possibly as I don’t have my own bank card? Moda tried to talk me through it but i Just failed time and time again. Even with links provided... it’s Beyond me at my best and simply impossible in the state I’m in at the moment. I’ve tried for hours and ended up with loads of different wallets and emails but no coins 😕 surely there must be another way??

HeirCroc1

I  can donate for you. I think @Admin or @2earls can vouch that I will not steal your funds. Send me a PM if you still need help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HeirCroc1
Posted (edited)
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:23 AM, PTFC said:

Thanks to all of you who have donated, it's appreciated, and helps keep the board running. From opal to diamond, it really is a bargain for the info and sources you unlock. Again, thank you all. 

Wanna emphasize that second sentence. Shit, I think ya'll should make an even higher sponsorship option lol.

Edited by HeirCroc1

PTFC
Posted (edited)
On 6/21/2018 at 6:22 AM, HeirCroc1 said:

Wanna emphasize that second sentence. Shit, I think ya'll should make an even higher sponsorship option lol.

You're spot on @HeirCroc1! I was diamond too, place has saved me a fortune. 10 USD is fine too though, it all adds up and keeps the place running. I donate for members also where I can.

Edited by PTFC
  • Like 1

tanked

i need help  any one want to       help me??????????????????  thank you all.

fibrohurtsbad

@Admin donated yesterday.  Sent information.  I did forget to put username in notes. Thank you for your help.

• Thanks 1

PTFC
18 hours ago, fibrohurtsbad said:

@Admin donated yesterday.  Sent information.  I did forget to put username in notes. Thank you for your help.

Looking good @fibrohurtsbad, thanks for the generous donation, it's appreciated as ever!

Deb1960

I did it! I figured out how to do paxful and sent in my donation! 30 turned out to be 18.05 but I did it! YAY! @Admin
. However I didn't see a place to put a note. Hope you have it by now!

• Thanks 1