Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

DaMerlyn

I Admit

Meowtown

Mine is amazing 9/10 times but his thing is financials. If he sees one charge on his statement he didn't remember making he freaks out

Even over $5

Its really annoying especially since we arent hurting for money 

• Like 1

mountaincat9

I admit I love my little pills!  Their sheen, colors, pretty patterns they make when I toss them on my bed.  I admit they make me feel good, pain free.  I admit I hate them too.....the control they have over me.

• Like 2

SleepyMonkey
5 hours ago, mountaincat9 said:

I admit I love my little pills!  Their sheen, colors, pretty patterns they make when I toss them on my bed.  I admit they make me feel good, pain free.  I admit I hate them too.....the control they have over me.

I can relate to every single word of your post.

I admit my life is once again dictated by prescription meds.... I'm in a much better place than I was 10 years ago but I fear I'll never be able to live a without my drugs,

Edited by SleepyMonkey
  • Like 1

ClinicalPharmacologistResearc

@SleepyMonkey 

Me too. My neighbor has come into my house taken money, medications. Sadly I need my medications. For example I take something called SubUtX. I get it from a place that treats people that are like they are bad people. I had a bunch taken from me yesterday I think while I was at my appointment. Now I am not good. I don't have anything. All of my medications that I had for times when there was a problem so I don't feel like this, all of the pAnEmedS. I am so tired and not good at all...on Christmas morning I am always happy but today I am falling apart unstable. I'm controlled by these things I love that they help but they can't when my neighbor wants to get high.

I am so tired.

SleepyMonkey
On 12/25/2018 at 7:13 AM, ClinicalPharmacologistResearc said:

@SleepyMonkey 

Me too. My neighbor has come into my house taken money, medications. Sadly I need my medications. For example I take something called SubUtX. I get it from a place that treats people that are like they are bad people. I had a bunch taken from me yesterday I think while I was at my appointment. Now I am not good. I don't have anything. All of my medications that I had for times when there was a problem so I don't feel like this, all of the pAnEmedS. I am so tired and not good at all...on Christmas morning I am always happy but today I am falling apart unstable. I'm controlled by these things I love that they help but they can't when my neighbor wants to get high.

I am so tired.

I'm on a taper of the med you speak of. Sorry to hear about your sketchy neighbors. I've got my meds well protected in a wall safe.

ClinicalPharmacologistResearc

@SleepyMonkey Thank You for your thought. I am on a completed balance of about 17-20 med. If I lower one of don't take one of them, I can be hard to deal with.

SleepyMonkey
11 hours ago, ClinicalPharmacologistResearc said:

@SleepyMonkey Thank You for your thought. I am on a completed balance of about 17-20 med. If I lower one of don't take one of them, I can be hard to deal with.

That's gotta be hard to deal with day in and day out. Hang in there brother, there's LOTS of support here and out there. Let me know if you ever need to talk or something,

So_what

I admit that since my dad died 2 years ago,I have been using opiates to get by.

I admit I do have back and neck pain,but I take more pain meds if I feel some sad feelings come on.