Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

DaMerlyn

I Admit

girlgerms

I admit:

I have a favorite when it comes to my kids.

I admit:

I dont care at all for this  InformedDelivery  thing the UeSPeS has implemented. Not cool:/

DaMerlyn

I admit I do not know what informed delivery is

• Like 2

DaMerlyn

I admit I googled it and I agree!

• Like 1

DaMerlyn

I admit that was very very brave Pooner!

mousey.JPG

• Like 2

DaMerlyn

I admit you also, are a very brave person.

I admit i too cannot go without my meds.

• Like 2

FlyingSquirrel

I admit that I too cannot go without my meds, but right now I am doing just that because I cannot keep my hands off my bottle.  Also, I am very poor.

I admit that I made a huge mistake at my job of 20 years, got fired, and have been in retail (nothing wrong with this) but it doesn't pay the mortgage, so I am losing my house.

I admit that I feel absolutely worthless, suicidal, and am tired of trying to re-invent myself over and over again.  

NOTE:  I am not not going to self-harm... in the slipstream of my brain

• Like 3

Lizbeth

I admit I'm new here.

I admit I'm scared to death of this turn of events making doctors too afraid to continue the care you've been used to for 10+ years.

I admit I am afraid of pain.

I admit that when I found DBG my tummy did a flip and it's starting to feel like home already.

• Like 3

Heavenlee

@FlyingSquirrel my heart sincerely goes out to you, I feel terrible for the situation you are in. I hate to say the phrase one day at a time because most of the people I used with I met in some program and when they relapsed they would call me and it's hard to refuse. Looking back none of them were my friends nor had my best self interest at heart.

i can relate feeling suicidal at times but once when I was just crying out for help honestly, I did way too much of one drug which I thought was another and woke my husband up told him I loved him (because my last words earlier were how much I hated him) and I remember waking up in the hospital grateful to be alive because I was revived twice thanks to the doctors that saved my life.  No one is worthless (mostly except rapist and child killers, etc...)we all have good attributes it's just hard to see when you're in a position like you have found yourself in. I can see you're in a lot of pain and I know that pain caused me to use more, so I just wouldn't feel anything at all. I realize now even though I had a hiccup the other day that pain is part of life but when you do and will come out the other side it makes you realize how truly beautiful life can be. I'll be looking out for you and if you ever need to talk start a thread! There's a bunch of loving people on here that will help you. They sure helped me through my tough times. Ask for help there is nothing wrong with it. My thoughts and prayers are with you. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

Lizbeth

I admit I also googled informed delivery because this is the first I've heard of it.

I admit I have no clue what this statement means:

"We also know that if we can get those folks to the mailbox, they'll spend longer with each piece of mail than someone who has a long history of mail usage."

Wtf? ?

• Like 1

DaMerlyn

I admit Flying, HANG IN THERE, it does get better. And hopefully you can work something out about your house.

• Like 1

aintnouse

I admit that I have too many things to admit and it would dominate the thread.  

Lets see....I admit that I am scared to order from Sy again because of the latest incident and I am not sure what to do. 

Other admissions may follow.....

Kudos to everyone that posted above me! 

• Like 1

PTFC

I admit 

That I love all you folks and you help make the forum what it is! Really, no joking or insincerity! Thanks everyone! ☺ 

• Like 3