Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Alfapharm
19 minutes ago, MrMcGoo said:

@MrMcGoo

My email is OK, I receive emails every day. Maybe the server of your email provider has a problem.

You are not a sponsor of the Forum so I cannot send you a private message. Once you send a donation you will be able to receive private messages and I will contact you to receive your email and will write you there.

OK?

Edited by Alfapharm

MrMcGoo

I'm trying to find out how to donate btc to site. Admin pls help! 

Edited by MrMcGoo

Alfapharm
7 minutes ago, MrMcGoo said:

I'm trying to find out how to donate btc to site. Admin pls help! 

Here is the link with all the information how to send a donation by using Bitcoin:

• Thanks 1

Heavenlee

@MrMcGoo there is a section this forum all about security which is crucial, forum rules, and how to donate securely through bitcoins. I know you are new, I swear I feel new again because I have made 2 crucial mistakes! I had to go back and read because knowing the rules and learning about the different threads and topics will help tremendouusly. All new and old members, like me I have been dealing with an illness, all should take time to read them! I think its a must! But there definately is a section about donating! Welcome and good luck! Nice to meet you, heavenlee!

Thanks @Alfapharm we were writing at the same time! I love and missed you! And @MrMcGoo you can't go wrong with this vendor! Before I got sick, I used several times and was never dissappointed!! A +++

Edited by Heavenlee
Funny!
  • Thanks 1