Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Favourite Benzodiazepine?

kiki0730

I have to go with Alprazolam.  It takes care of my nerve problems and anxiety as well.  

Allhoney75

I like Xanax because it hits quick when I'm having anxiety attacks. It doesn't last long like say Klonopin but if you suffer from anxiety like I do, you need something to get in there real fast. One time I was having an anxiety attack that made me feel like I was literally having a heart attack. It was scary. I decided to take a Klonopin and it was taking so long to kick in, I had no choice but to take a Xanax....15 minutes later all was well. An hour later I was sound asleep.

Also I accidentally discovered Xanax is good for nausea and vomiting. Was out partying one night with friends and got a little too stupid with the drinks. The next day I had the worst hangover complete with vomiting..... Nothing, not even water would stay down. So much for the drink gaterade. I took a Xanax with a sip of ginger beer and that's all it took. It stayed down and an hour later I was able to rehydrate myself. Xanax is def a must have.

• Like 1

Allhoney75

Oh yeah Ginger Beer is non alcoholic just like root beer. Thought I should clarify that.

cavzfan5012

the old standby, valium

idan1120

Xanax. Every time. Hands down. Hits you like a Mack truck.

Chant

Bromazepam by Lexillium Skopje Macedonia whoo

Ipon

Kl0n@p1n. 

porkandbeansboy

Currently from what I have tried it is by far Temazepam and Nitrazepam is a close second when it comes to enjoyment but is a very close second and a winner in the longer lasting effects which I love it for my sleep Prescription. With my large tolerance and Valium is second but I can only get a low quality generic Brand Apo Diazepam since the V Cut Valium Brands are not covered and cost money my 3rd favourite would be Flurazepam for muscle relaxing effects and sleep and due to it's long lasting effects but I switched it for Nitrazepam as a sleep medication. 

Bren45

Kl0n is my favorite for daily anxiety, yes I am one of those who takes it daily being on the Autism spectrum and having constant anxiety, it doesn’t completely take it away but it makes it easier to live and function somewhat normal 

• Like 1

sp.k

@jammass That sounds like a nice feeling. Great for the panic/anxiety. I think that the half life is almost as long as clonazepam. Which is what I take. Why? I'm able to function as a whole person. 

xdefiance

my personal favorite benzo is lorazepam 1mg

Jscoll22

kpin is hands down #1. I'd have to give second place to our good friend xanny

Kaw

I'd have to go with k-pins first then xannies, ativan. 

Scilenny420

Kpins ftw, pretty sure they are the unanimous winner. The only xanax that I really like are the green bars, the reasoning behind that is because my friend is prescribed and I dont have to worry that they are pressed...

Edited by Scilenny420