Perfect in every way

Best

MVT

HYPNOTIC.

MVT, tell us why?

~Younghypnotiq

MVT, tell us why?

~Younghypnotiq

I like a soft squeeze rather than a swift punch in the face. Clon does this for me.

Best

MVT

jammass

Good old Valium. I like the nice cozy feeling when they start working, the fcat they do not come at you like a bullet and then I like the long half life so it keeps you cuddled all day, as long as you are not looking to take it just to get off your head and for genuine reasons that is.

Little bit moreish for recreational use and you just need more and more and more!!!!!!

Captain Insano

I like Xanax, Clonopin and Valium neck and neck for a close second

Definitely alprazolam, nothing else stops a panic attack as well as a few mg of alprazolam under the tongue.

cheftell

I'm with Captain and Vatalis nothing like alp's for that sudden panic attack. I don't need them often but when I do it needs to work quick.

I'm with Captain and Vatalis nothing like alp's for that sudden panic attack. I don't need them often but when I do it needs to work quick.

Don't you find that your tolerence shoots up far to quickly with Xanax/Alprazolam? In the UK they don't prescribe it rather they will give out Lorazepam instead. Even after 1 dose my tolerence will double.

Best

MVT

Mine has to be Valium...

Just a good old fashioned slow relaxation.

Xanax just knocks me out and I forget everything that happened.

The answer is really what you need it for, I mean there is no single answer as Valium would take too long for a genuine panic attack where Xanax is the answer there.

Clonezapam is up there as far as one of my favorites but hand me a choice I will always take the v.

sexyt1980

Im with Robin Hood on this there is nothing like a good ol' val to calm nerves relax muscles and they last a hell of alot longer than any xanax.

Tolerance does set in quickly with alprazolam, but if used for occasional panic attacks it can't be beat. IMO lorazepam is useless, it doesn't help my attacks at all. If I were going to take benzos every day, I would choose a longer-acting one like diazepam, but I only use benzos for acute attacks and alprazolam is A #1 in that scenario.

I'm Alprazolam all the way, Diazepam is a distant second... Clonazepam is an even more distant third and Lorazepam didn't even get invited to the race. That is in terms of my favorite of the "main 4".

I really like nitrazepam as a sleep aid, very little if any benzo/sleeping pill hangover.

fosby12

any comments on the general quality of Roche 10mg Valium of the European variety? I am new to trying valium and they seem to have little effect. I AM however, an accomplished drinker, so.....

KKKPP

alp+ val + nitra + zolpidem took those all in a go !

Khalifa

Mine is Valium. Just a shame I cant get a doc to prescribe it. Oh well that is why DBG is helpful GRIN. I have no past abuse of it either. I'm stuck with Ativan now but certainly not my first choice.

Never tried Nitrazepam though. Is it close to Valium in its effects?

~Wiz