Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Vicodinners

Looking for sources of 1,4-butanediol or GBL

wormsine

1,4 has been removed from Amazon.  The company i got a liter from a couple months back does still list 8oz for half what i paid for a whole liter...but it seems kind of sketch.  When i ordered it I got a msg saying they needed more info, which i ignored so i thought “oh well, maybe next time” until it showed up on my doorstep a couple days later.  I didn’t complain.  After i get through the 20oz or so i have left, i may contact the co directly if this forum doesn’t turn up a reliable and safe gbl vendor, which is better in general and only half as harsh on the body since 1,4 takes two passes to metabolize into what gbl does in one pass (if it’s not converted to -hb prior to ingestion).

Sourdour

Hey guys im looking for 1,4-Butanediol however all the sites i come across are shut down or look like a shady scam site. By any chance somebody point me in a good direction. I heard bdoshop is possibly making an exit scam so im at a lose as to where to look or who to reach out to 

Sourdour

I just found some on amazon somewhat pricey and i cant speak for the  quality till I try it hopefully it's not underdosed. Im atill interested in gbl if a reliable vendor shows up on the forums

Lovvre

You can buy bdo from ebay. 

Bdoshop was legit when I ordered a year or two back, required verification. May require some warm water bathing as it solidifies at nearly room temperature but it was excellent quality product.

Edited by 349889468945