Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Katrina

LSD microdosing

Katrina

I heard a very interesting podcast yesterday about a woman who had suicidal depression and was treatment resistant. She tried everything. Then she read about micro dosing LSD (doses so small you don't trip, but they alleviate depression symptoms). Obviously LSD has no "medicinal value" according to the FDA but she said it saved her life. Too bad others can't try it. My husband has treatment resistant depression. Shame people can't use this to help them.

Phrenicz

There are similar successful studies going on with K3tamine at the minute also! I do hope one day, illicit/illegal drugs will actually play a huge part in the future treatment of mental illness! I have found both of the above to help greatly when micro dosing! The latter is just so hard to come by easily anymore : (.. 

However, I wouldn't hold my breath!!

Such a shame we currently live under the relentless, omnipotent, draconian control of our ever increasingly inept, respective governments : (

~P~

Biteme

I think the LSD microdising is mainly a placebo effect. I did a lot of said substance when I was a teen & if you want to do it 2 days in a row you really need to double the dose to get the same effect. I think it's because it takes 24 hrs for your serotonin system to get back to normal. So dosing every day would give decreasing benefit.

There are a # of studies suggesting hallucinogens can benefit people w different mentak disorders & addictions. Xtc for ptsd. And the Native American Church has had good luck healing alcoholosm w peyote.

I have seen some research suggesting different (full dose) hallucinogens can help w depression. Search hallucinogens can help w depression search pubmed for hallucinogens and depression. Has he tried tiapentine (approved in Europe to tx depression & an RC here)? Or transcranial direct current stimulation--small amounts of electricity to the brain--you can buy a device since the FDA approved them.

Edited by Biteme

Meowtown

I have never microdosed as the tabs my pet panda had were 150ug & 200ug

every now and then, maybe twice a year i'll visit the pet panda and drop a tab just to lift up my spirits. used to do that with mushie cupcakes, too. the 'cid was more 'fun' whereas the mooshies really did more for my mental health and mood than the cid did

• Like 1

BigFuker

It can work well but you have to skip days. Some people do every third day. I def feel more energy/motivation when on but the cognitive benefits seem more pronounced on the days off.

porkandbeansboy

It takes 4 Days for the physical tolerance to disappear. I am at  the end  of my rope here and wish I had access to a way to safely micro dose LSD or flippin shrooms even for heavens sake. It all feels hopeless like every choice I make does not matter... like my life has dictated/influenced by everyone else who made the choices for Me whether I realized it or not. 

It's hard to explain but I literally feel I got about as much free will as to decide "oh I can a bowl of cherries ore a bowl of feces". @Meowtown

Has the regimen down perfectly once maybe twice a year a nice good dose higher than Microdosing is what you need for I'm not in the right state of mind to give advice about this as I got A.D.D. and can't focus on  the subject. Basically listen what @Meowtown said essentially THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS GOOD MIND SET!! Never ever trip unless your MIND is right like 100% and more because Set and Setting nowhere near as important. 

Edited by porkandbeansboy

veggieragz

Perhaps I have unique brain chemistry, but I've at many times in my life treated my depression through researching microdoses (I use that term generously) of said substance as well as 1pl$d on a daily basis sometimes every day for a month or more. While certainly a tolerance does build, and days off once in a while makes a huge difference, I've experienced minimal side effects or rebound depression from a cycle that starts with about 12.5 mcg per day and ends 6 weeks later with the same dose but administered 2-4 times per day.  It's never had zero effect on my mood and outlook no matter how long I've researched consecutively.

During these periods I never research more than 25 mcg at a time and never more than 75 mcg in a day. I wonder if this has a  role in how well I'm able to tolerate it. Psychs are lovely and life changing in large doses but in low doses I've found they almost mimic the effect of pharma antidepressants in that the positive effects build over time. Were I to try and have a breakthrough experience during this time period, I believe my levels would be messed up and I'd be  depleted and depressed and probably unaffected by such small doses.

Going about things this way 10 tabs of 100 mcg 1p can provide me with weeks of uplifting positive energy. I don't try and make myself stop as long as it's still helping, there just comes a time when I feel I'd prefer to not continue my regimen (usually because I do end up experiencing a lack of mental clarity) and when I do stop there's an afterglow as well as the effect of returning to an un medicated state of mind,  which can feel almost equally psychedelic. 

@porkandbeansboy i do believe a good mindset is key to having a successful full dose experience, but ime low doses do a lot to change my mindset from totally desperate and disassociated to at the very least neutral if not a place of gratitude for I don't know what, I guess just the chance to bounce around life and see such chaos around me which is often times beautiful or tragic but mostly just meaningless. 

Also, I think I might know that feeling of pre-decided hopelessness you're referring to. I'm gonna get a little far out here so I apologize but like, in many ways, society/government/money totally shapes and cages the human experience to the point that sometimes it feels like every billboard and tv show and inflections in the voices of politicians and radio personalities are all specifically designed to lead me to the same dead end routines of jobs or not jobs or whatever is the seemingly inescapable reality we come to inhabit.

I'm fairly sure the following theory is one popularized by old privileged irresponsible white males who receive way too much credit (i.e. timothy leary terrence mckenna, oliver sachs etc). but even still I believe taking doses of cid small enough to function on is a really effective way of protecting my mind from the mass societal brainwashing implemented by media and the government. I'm not a scientist or a doctor or especially intelligent but I can feel that psyches cause my synapses to fire and associate in ways that oppressors can't predict or control, and for me it's really freeing to wander through my garbagey life just totally misinterpreting news and ads and information that  was all fake misdirection anyway. The arbitrary life is so much more fulfilling than the one where I try to make sense of all the fucked up systems in place. 

Anyway, I'm sure i sound crazy enough at this point that no one would attempt to self-treat themselves as the way described above, but just in case, I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone, I realize there's probably negative long term effects coming my way down the road (at least I know that's what society wants me to believe), and everyone should do what works best for them. But all i can say is that when I rip a tab in eight pieces, eight days later I'm doing a lot better :) 

okie longest post ever my apologies love you guys plz dont ban me lol