Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
Poppyseed123

WAR ON DRUGS REDUX

Poppyseed123

Wow, I heard today that Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, is re-awakening The War On Drugs in our country (The decades-old tax-payer draining "law" that never worked, never will). This does NOT bode well for us here I would think....but in general, anywhere. States with new MJ legalization should be especially worried. Your thoughts?

• Like 1

aintnouse

@Poppyseed123    Yeah I saw that too.  What a bummer and a waste of freaking dollars!!  I cannot stand that little Nazi and I am optimistic he will only be the Ag for 3 more years.   He takes his job way too seriously and his speech at the border was disgusting!! I am not too worried about us here as I think we fly under the radar and there are much bigger fish to fry.  I also read that number of states with legal mj are discussing reclassifying the laws to make it medicinal rather than recreational to bypass interference from the feds.  I think its a novel and creative way to get around the feds but I think Sessions is way to tenacious to allow that idea to work.  I think it might take many lawsuits and years in court for him to do anything but nothing that comes out of this administration would surprise me.  They are really wound up tight and seem to not want people to find relief or enjoy themselves.   I wish someone would spike a brownie or drop something in one of his drinks to give him a taste of the good life.....He might relax a bit!!  

Either way, I think we need to pay attention and hope for the best!!

• Like 3

chilly willy

The war on drugs is fundamentally immoral! Its a ban on voluntary transactions! 

• Like 2