Jump to content

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

remydenae

Customs

Recommended Posts

FlyAway
Posted (edited)

Just wondering, does anybody know how customs inspect...do they scan/Xray parcels when doing an inspection?

Edited by FlyAway
added word to clarify

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbo88
Posted (edited)

Nothing, they do nothing 99% of the time. 

On occasion they open them and if it contains medicines they refer it to the FDA who then sends you a letter.  Sometimes they open them and send you your drugs anyway, it'll just have green "INSPECTED BY US CUSTOMS" tape on the package.  You have to imagine the volume of packages that are coming into the country through a very few points of entry, especially small parcels.  They just don't care that much and have bigger fish to fry. 

Personally I like Registered Mail that requires a signature, I've never had one get gotten as it requires extra work and collaboration with a USPS postmaster even for customs to open them.

Its not like the airport where everything goes through the Xray machine and a guy is looking at all of it.

Edited by Dumbo88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anybrush
On 1/6/2019 at 9:33 PM, FlyAway said:

Just wondering, does anybody know how customs inspect...do they scan/Xray parcels when doing an inspection?

There is an episode of Drugs Inc on it but they can't deal with the volume coming in and who knows, some of those on the show might have been staged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlyAway
13 hours ago, Anybrush said:

There is an episode of Drugs Inc on it but they can't deal with the volume coming in and who knows, some of those on the show might have been staged.

What's the name of the episode? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlyAway
On 1/7/2019 at 12:28 AM, Dumbo88 said:

Nothing, they do nothing 99% of the time. 

On occasion they open them and if it contains medicines they refer it to the FDA who then sends you a letter.  Sometimes they open them and send you your drugs anyway, it'll just have green "INSPECTED BY US CUSTOMS" tape on the package.  You have to imagine the volume of packages that are coming into the country through a very few points of entry, especially small parcels.  They just don't care that much and have bigger fish to fry. 

Personally I like Registered Mail that requires a signature, I've never had one get gotten as it requires extra work and collaboration with a USPS postmaster even for customs to open them.

Its not like the airport where everything goes through the Xray machine and a guy is looking at all of it.

I kinda figured as much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbo88
15 hours ago, FlyAway said:

I kinda figured as much.

Yeah, unless you are importing Schedule I drugs (they will stop and knock even if its a small ammount),  a fair amount of OXY or Morphine ampules (10+)  then they are going to leave you alone.  Maybe 1K xanax bars will catch their attention but keep in mind the government division works to your advantage.  With actual medicines (not scheduled, and scheduled pharmys) US Customs hands those items off to the FDA (who work in she same customs building).   The then make a decision to send a LL or just send you your gear. 

They almost always confisnscate scheduled meds (sometimes they let them go, but rarely) and send a LL FROM FDA NOT CUSTOMS.   Because the FDA is in charge of the drugs and deciding if its OK to import NOT US CUSTOMS, they just examine small percentage of the incoming packages from cusomse (customs opens them FDA decides if they are legal to pass into the US).  Customs tend to focus on areas known for drug trafficking, Serbia, Moldove, Bulgaria, and the Phlipines are not on that list so you are pretty safe your gear will be unmolested.  FDA concentrates on India and Pakistan and China trying to stymie the influx of counterfeit fake drugs and dangerous drugs unapproved by the FDA.   

Order from Peru, Pakistan or Columbia and the case might be a little different, being those are RED FLAG countries for drug trafficking, customs will definitely put their hands in those packages.   CHINA sends so much shit its impossible to inspect even a small portion, so they tend to leave smaller packages alone.

Hope that helps!  Any other questions you have please ask, I'm here to help and won't inundate you with made up facts.  I know of what I speak.  If you need advice on what countries to order from to avoid customs problems let me know,  I know my international shit.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×