Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Hammerblow

** DNP; The facts and dangers what you need to know**

Hammerblow

Hey @yeddigouk I’m sure there’s better diabetes recipes you could find online for kidney beans and other food groups then turning to me. I’m not an expert at in the field but I’m aware of plenty that are. What’s your ultimate goal? Do you train? Are you wanting/already seriously into fitness?

unfortunately as you probably already know crispr is at the forefront of medical science but still very young and not approved for human use. Eventually it will be and it’s effects will be game changing. There’s no steroid or hormone that comes close to the potential that crispr has, although saying that there are many effective compounds depending on what you’re looking to get out of them. And that is so important you have to give be it training, diet, recovery to get anything out of aas. You will only get back what you put in.

let me know

Hammer 🔨   

• Like 1

yeddigouk
Posted (edited)

@HammerblowYY nope i got equipment but its not set up.  I feel like i want to but i just dont have the time or energy. I dont really need that I don't worry bout 

Edited by yeddigouk

Hammerblow

@yeddigouk No worries mate if you don’t have the itch you don’t have the itch. It’s not for everyone. 

Take it easy bro.