Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Hammerblow

** DNP; The facts and dangers what you need to know**

trinity

Currently running 2,4 Dino under supervision from an experienced user. Using 250mg ED with the plan to be 250mg EOD.

Heavily experienced user of PEDs for about 15yrs with a working knowledge of pharmacology and pharmakinetics.

At the moment there is the underlying heat issue which is causing day to day activities to be more arduous. Under the right supplementation and precautions I believe that this can be ran more safely than a cardiac micro tearing drug such as clenbuterol with its own set of horrendous side effects. Not a drug I would use ever again.

Stimulants full stop , I do not get on with and would urge anyone with pre-existing cardiac defects to stay clear from or anxiety issues.

• Thanks 1

trinity

Update.

The heat and fatigue is unreal of DNP @ 500mg ED.

Contressa

How long of a cycle do you recommend using DNP for? I’ve read of others doing three week cycles ranging from 250-500mg. I was thinking of trying a 2- 3 week cycle of 250mg daily, and then possibly switching to phentermine for a month or so. I have a solid 40 pounds I’d like to lose before I start trying to get into shape again. 6’2 - 220lbs. Any advice would be appreciated! 

Hammerblow

Hey @Contressa I wouldn’t recommend using DNP at all. I think the risk v reward is too high and it’s a really dangerous drug. There’s better alternatives that won’t potentially put your life at risk. That’s my personal opinion however if you are set on using it start with a dose of 200mg per day [100 mg every morning / 100 mg
every evening]. Run it for two or three weeks. 
Day 1 – 14: 200 mg ED
Day 15 – 21: 200 mg ED

Remember DNP can lower T3 to below optimal levels, so in some cases it may be necessary to start taking small doses of T3.

i wouldn’t switch immediately to phen. Give your body a break. One of the only good side effects of DNP is the Anabolic rebound – After a DNP cycle the body is in a highly anabolic state. I would look to start a testosterone  cycle with a diet plan and gym routine. You’ll get amazing results for it and feel 1000% better. 

If you need any any help on the latter just give me a shout ok? PM me I’m always here to help and I’ll give you everything you need (apart from the drugs of course, but I’ll point you in the right direction) for where you’re at on your journey. 

Hope that helps bro.

Peace ✌️

R

• Thanks 1

trinity
On 9/21/2019 at 1:32 PM, Contressa said:

How long of a cycle do you recommend using DNP for? I’ve read of others doing three week cycles ranging from 250-500mg. I was thinking of trying a 2- 3 week cycle of 250mg daily, and then possibly switching to phentermine for a month or so. I have a solid 40 pounds I’d like to lose before I start trying to get into shape again. 6’2 - 220lbs. Any advice would be appreciated! 

A very short period if you are really set on using it. 40lbs is unrealistic to lose and verging on dangerous. You need to put the effort and work in to lose that amount of weight. DNP is to lose a reasonable amount of weight/fat when dieting and time becomes time restricted. I lost approximately 7lbs after everything. That was in conjunction with a strict diet and working out.

• Like 1

Contressa
5 hours ago, trinity said:

A very short period if you are really set on using it. 40lbs is unrealistic to lose and verging on dangerous. You need to put the effort and work in to lose that amount of weight. DNP is to lose a reasonable amount of weight/fat when dieting and time becomes time restricted. I lost approximately 7lbs after everything. That was in conjunction with a strict diet and working out.

How long did you cycle? I’m not trying to lose all 40lbs on DNP and phentermine in 6 weeks, but somthing like 3-4 months total time seems feasible 

Edit: I really don’t know too much about this stuff, so no one should put much value in what I’m saying. 

Edited by Contressa

trinity
12 hours ago, Contressa said:

How long did you cycle? I’m not trying to lose all 40lbs on DNP and phentermine in 6 weeks, but somthing like 3-4 months total time seems feasible 

Edit: I really don’t know too much about this stuff, so no one should put much value in what I’m saying. 

The cycle lasted 4 weeks and that was at a push because by week 4 I was very toxic and felt sick.
As an inexperienced (I am assuming from your comment) person you should not be even contemplating this drug.
Are you an experienced athlete or weight lifter and do you have any experience with PED's?

Edited by trinity
  • Like 3

Hammerblow

@Contressa I would really advise you take on board what myself and Trin have advised. It’s extremely toxic and should not be for a significant length of time. There’s better methods to losing weight without the need to put yourself through the hell that is DNP...remember it’s a poison. You can pm me if you want and I’d be more than happy to set up a healthier more realistic plan for you.

R

• Like 3

yeddigouk
Posted (edited)

Yeah just started a raw steak and beef diet with raw eggs in the mix figure since no one here gives a fuck im dying might as well go full basic .

Edited by yeddigouk

2earls
1 hour ago, yeddigouk said:

Yeah just started a raw steak and beef diet with raw eggs in the mix figure since no one here gives a fuck im dying might as well go full basic .

????? Why would you assume no one here gives a fuck? If that's true then of course I would care. Does that diet appeal to you or is it supposed to have some significance as far as health goes?

Forgive my ignorance. @Hammerblow would you be kind enough to enlighten me?

• Like 1

Hammerblow

Thanks @2earls 

Hey @yeddigouk we are a community here and will always give a fuck! Please don’t ever feel otherwise. What your doing sounds very much like the carnivore diet. Eliminating carbs and only eating steak. It’s a newer  trend diet so there’s no scientific literature to really back it up just circumstantial,  however what I will say if you feel better following that specific diet i.e inceasrrad energy level, digestion, less fat lose/gain depending on your goal. And overall better than previous diets I’d love to heard about it. One of the main components is it’s meant to reduce swelling? The Bell brothers who are predominate in the fitness world and they follow it with great results. There’s a book written by Mark Bell called ‘War on carbs’ if you know of it. If not give it a read. 

I’d genuinely love your feedback on it and the diet mate.

cheers,

Hanmer

yeddigouk

Thanks for the reply @2earls @hammerblow u earned a vote from me.  I dont know about dino cutting but as far as raw steak and.eggs its just like myostatin blockers.  Might as well try it rather than killing yourself on dangerous ass 2,4.

Helpful0901

@2earls I like 👍u I wish I could be able to say exactly like u!!!!

Hammerblow

@yeddigouk aas are only as dangerous as your ignorance too them. If you approach them at the right age, research the life out of them and cycle sensibly then there’s many advantages. Education is key my friend but they are dangerous without it. 

R

yeddigouk
  1. @Hammerblow ok i need some learning im eating kidney beans right nlw well cooked to inhibit my diabetes.  also i was wondering if u knew about steriods or hormones tailored to ur specific dna sequence or any gene evoking injectable drugs like they r doing with crispr?