Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
Katrina

Looking for best herbal/natural bento

Katrina

Hi Everyone,

New to this site. I have had a lot of luck with kratom for pain relief. Does anyone know if there's a kratom-like substitute for the anxiety relief of benzos? I have tried kava kava, valerian root, turmeric, and nothing is giving me quite the same relief that benzos do, but I'm trying to stay away from them. I've looked at the "legal high" site but I honestly don't know what I'm looking for yet. I'd like a highly sedating, relaxing natural substance, if one even exists!

Thanks for your help!

pretty_caffeinated

Hey hun,

I experimented with natural benzo-esque substances for quite a while and the best ones I found were kava kava, valerian root, blue lotus and california poppy. All of these can be found on theinternet. Nothing will never quite match actual benzos. Might I suggest using one of these natural herbs in conjunction with some bud? A nice indica like grandaddy purp even on its own can have some wonderful anti-anxiety properties mixed with a nice euphoria. Best of luck!

--A

• Like 1

jimmyjones

There are generic OTC gaba products available that have the same properties, but nothing on the same level. On the bright side, they don't see to have the same negative/tolerance issues benzos have.

bdz

I love blue lotus tinctures, except the ones on ebay; they taste horrid and do not relax.  I'm still not sure what the best source is.  It doesn't put me to sleep, but it's great for panic attacks.  They also say it has aphrodisiac effects, but that only happened to me once as I got hi; it's hit or miss, sometimes a benzo buzz, usually just a background calm.  I keep running out of the stuff.  What's the best brand?  If I like it, I'll stock up on a larger size.  I miss it.