Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

ElectroNymph

Could Someone Provide a Guide For Nootropic Noobs?

ElectroNymph

Tried some basic benzo based pills with no effect. Interested in uppers. Located in UK.

Thanks.

Edited by ElectroNymph

Zuma

My only experience with nootropics is mOdalert . It's mod@finil and should in theory be the same as the brand provigil but some people say provigil is superior in its effect smoother high. Most people say that modafinil's only effect is more wakefulness and productivity, but personally I get a very distinctive but short lasting euphoria when coming up on it. Maybe euphoria is too strong a word - rather it can take me from feeling lethargic and despondent into a very good mood indeed. HOWEVER one or two or sometimes 3 hours later the good mood turns to jitters, anxiety and some times heart palpitations and full blown panic attack . At which point I take a benzo, x@n@x probably being the best as is so fast acting . I really like mOdalert as it makes me get things done but I would never take one unless I have benzo ( or zOpliclOne) to hand . Also for the U.K. Mod alert not hard to come by as not controlled drug as far as I am aware 

Edited by Zuma

beta.sgr
On 26/02/2017 at 2:36 AM, ElectroNymph said:

Tried some basic benzo based pills with no effect. Interested in uppers. Located in UK.

Thanks.

Same here @ElectroNymph. also trie mod 'A'final. No effect

Linx
On 4/4/2018 at 6:42 PM, beta.sgr said:

Same here @ElectroNymph. also trie mod 'A'final. No effect

Unfortunately right now almost all of the rc grade a-final is bunk or simply is not a-final. I've had a couple kinds all of which did absolutely nothing. If you get the real moda....it will definitely do something. 

blissopifree 2
On 2/26/2017 at 2:36 AM, ElectroNymph said:

Thanks.

Hi @ElectroNymph long time no speak hope you are well.Some  of the generic sites sell modalert in a generic form and they're CHEAP ive tried them and the perked me up slightly but nothing to write home about.They do have a place in the medicine cabinet but don't  expect like an Add€r&l effect from modes as they're cheaper for a reason my friend. Bliss...💋