Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

ElectroNymph

BNMSupplements.com

ElectroNymph

I use them for benzos and DHC, but they have a good range of steroids. UK based, but ship internationally.

Solid Snoop

Very good quality HGH and extremely cheap. All brand name goods and free delivery over £100. Usually next day delivery if ordered early enough. 

Site is down at the moment as they are moving it but it will be back soon. If mods allow I can post their ordering email address as still active.

No minimum order and they also sell UK sleepers, pain killers etc at very reasonable prices. If you take the no minimum order into consideration they are very good for an emergency order.

They also do "stacks" from beginner to weight gain to cutting etc.

Never used a vendor not on this site but I was in need of something and was very surprised at how good they are. Plenty of payment methods accepted to.

And that's about as much as I know about them. (Read every page on the old website.)

Currently waiting on an order of brand name growth which my friend has tried and loves. He was out of stock so ordered it on for me. 4 small orders and 1 big one for a friend without a hitch. 

• Like 3

Cloudy
4 hours ago, Solid Snoop said:

Very good quality HGH and extremely cheap. All brand name goods and free delivery over £100. Usually next day delivery if ordered early enough. 

Site is down at the moment as they are moving it but it will be back soon. If mods allow I can post their ordering email address as still active.

No minimum order and they also sell UK sleepers, pain killers etc at very reasonable prices. If you take the no minimum order into consideration they are very good for an emergency order.

They also do "stacks" from beginner to weight gain to cutting etc.

Never used a vendor not on this site but I was in need of something and was very surprised at how good they are. Plenty of payment methods accepted to.

And that's about as much as I know about them. (Read every page on the old website.)

Currently waiting on an order of brand name growth which my friend has tried and loves. He was out of stock so ordered it on for me. 4 small orders and 1 big one for a friend without a hitch. 

When I go to there web site it always says unavailable.  Could you send me a message with the email.

Thanks

Edited by tomfam18
Left out part of post

ElectroNymph

You can also try UK-Meds.net, run by the same people.

Solid Snoop
6 hours ago, tomfam18 said:

When I go to there web site it always says unavailable.  Could you send me a message with the email.

Thanks

Unable to until a mod verifys sorry. Against the rules and as a security measure never ask for a link via PM it's a scammers dream!

• Like 1

Cloudy

Oh, I'm sorry.  I didn't realize that.  I totally understand though

theone8399

It seems both links are not available currently. I have bwen searxhing for dhsea at reasonable prices so hopefully they get one or both sites up soon. Also I'm intdrested in seeing tge costs and roids available as some friends use these. Please keep us posted. Thanks for the info. 

Solid Snoop
5 hours ago, theone8399 said:

It seems both links are not available currently. I have bwen searxhing for dhsea at reasonable prices so hopefully they get one or both sites up soon. Also I'm intdrested in seeing tge costs and roids available as some friends use these. Please keep us posted. Thanks for the info. 

They have taken both sites down as they are setting up a more professional one. Never said how long that would be but only dealing with established customers just now via email. Their roids are 1/3 the price of anyone else on this site and quality has been confirmed by friends who are avid users.

• Like 1

theone8399

Nice @Solid Snoop. Thanks for the heads up @ElectroNymphand snoop. The info is greatly appreciated. Hopefully the new professional site doesn't entail a more professional price haha. Seriously though thanks and I look forward to checking them out. 

Blondedevil

Anyone know when their site will be up again?

I am keen to check out their range. Interesting they also offer pain killers, hopefully good ones.

Look forward to when they are up again.

wibblechops

Just a quick post, site is down, but I've been dealing with them via email.

UK, next day delivery,  Quality products, at proper decent prices.  Not mad stuff like you see about.

JonnyUK

What is there site called now ? Cheers

wibblechops

Email address is also bouncing back, does anyone know it that can share it with me/us?

@JonnyUK, site doesn't exist anymore as far as I know, they went email only.  Unless anyone else knows?

Thanks,

• Thanks 1

wibblechops

My mistake, I was using an alternative email address, his original one, that was on his website, is working finme, and he is still, I presume, trading.

wibblechops

JUst to confirm, still going, been using every few weeks.  Fine, no problems.  Delivery next day etc.