Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

screamingmimi

Need Hyplon-10 (sonata) souce

screamingmimi

My source for Hyplon 10 is gone and I' having a rough time finding a new source. I found 2 but neither has answered my email.  I'm looking for somehting that works fast and is short acting (like H@lc so I can alternate.  I always wake around 3 or 4 and can't be drugged all day.

I asked a well known seller here but he does not have it or can get it.   Anyone have any ideas?

enkephalin

I read in another post that can Canada still sells Zaleplon as a RC. I haven't ordered yet but if you find a reputable Canadian RC vendor who has it I bet you'll be all good

screamingmimi
On 8/7/2017 at 8:04 AM, enkephalin said:

I read in another post that can Canada still sells Zaleplon as a RC. I haven't ordered yet but if you find a reputable Canadian RC vendor who has it I bet you'll be all good

I never heard that.  Do you know the name they use?   I actually might ask my doc for an rx.  It's pretty cheap and he may be ok.  Of course he has no idea what else I take.  In fact I thought my pharm got a refill of ambien from him but they called a doc I left and I still got a refill.     

I just heard about Mandrax (I think) aka quaaludes.    that's my next hunt.  Comes in an RC and some places have it.

Linx
On 8/8/2017 at 2:25 PM, screamingmimi said:

I never heard that.  Do you know the name they use?   I actually might ask my doc for an rx.  It's pretty cheap and he may be ok.  Of course he has no idea what else I take.  In fact I thought my pharm got a refill of ambien from him but they called a doc I left and I still got a refill.     

I just heard about Mandrax (I think) aka quaaludes.    that's my next hunt.  Comes in an RC and some places have it.

I wasn't aware they manufactured this in a generic?

screamingmimi

@Linx  I was getting Hyplon-10 from a closed pharmacy for cheap.    Zaleplon is the generic name.  I've found it at pharmacies in india but they don't ship to the US.  If I could get someone to rx it'd be cheap enough, but it was sad when nippon shut down.   

blissopifree 2
On 8/23/2017 at 11:38 PM, screamingmimi said:

@Linx  I was getting Hyplon-10 from a closed pharmacy for cheap.    Zaleplon is the generic name.  I've found it at pharmacies in india but they don't ship to the US.  If I could get someone to rx it'd be cheap enough, but it was sad when nippon shut down.   

I'm in the sane boat as yourself @screamingmimi I used to use United pharmacies for zop (cheap as .25 uk pounds) if bought over or on the 100 .So £25 thr ton.Then  came across nipppn.Ive not used them for a while but I'm away to check on they're shipping locations. Bliss.....

blissopifree 2

Btw the Hyplon were great im away to pm you @screamingmimi Bliss....

phoenix1031

@blissopifree 2 please send me a PM for zaleplon!! Thanks so much !

blissopifree 2

Sorry @phoenix1031 as a new member you can't receive pms.

The zaleplon ship has sailed anyway unfortunately 

Bliss...

Tonkatoy

Look toward Russia...