Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

2earls

Possible US vendor

2earls

Hi members,

I was wondering if there are any members interested in a US-US steroid vendor?

I am out of my depth here but may have one to post soon. Thanks 

Onit555

I would be interested in this type of vendor. I'm new to the site. It's been a couple of weeks. I did a lot of research prior to my first order and now have been successful twice. A lot of your posts encouraged newbies to research, read, be patient, and it paid off. I would assume the vendors reputation to be creditable if you are willing to post it and that makes me very interested. 

• Like 1

Stewart Performance Ltd.

I am actually interested in ANY VENDOR that: accepts MoneyGram, PayPal, and/or BITCOIN. Also, they need to have good shipping options, i.e.

overnight and/or 3-day express. Also, I m Chronic Pain Battle'r looking for Fast/Affordable suppliers of Dilaudid, MS Contin, Diazepam and/or similar

products. Can you PM me with ny suggestions. I am a NEWBIE, currently paying for $30 member upgrade/but I have to wait for process to go thru.

Thank you, for any help at all. note: I won't be able to access Mexican PH. links for a couple days.

Scott.  Boulder, CO

• Like 1

PTFC
21 hours ago, Stewart Performance Ltd. said:

I am actually interested in ANY VENDOR that: accepts MoneyGram, PayPal, and/or BITCOIN. Also, they need to have good shipping options, i.e.

overnight and/or 3-day express. Also, I m Chronic Pain Battle'r looking for Fast/Affordable suppliers of Dilaudid, MS Contin, Diazepam and/or similar

products. Can you PM me with ny suggestions. I am a NEWBIE, currently paying for $30 member upgrade/but I have to wait for process to go thru.

Thank you, for any help at all. note: I won't be able to access Mexican PH. links for a couple days.

Scott.  Boulder, CO

Don't worry, once your donation has went through, your options will increase exponentially. Thank you for taking the time to donate and keep us running too!

Natty

Absolutely!

Pwall

@2earls I’m interested in atrusted steroid vendor as I have been using purple panda and am not overly impressed with the gear

Dumbo88
On 12/25/2017 at 2:17 PM, Stewart Performance Ltd. said:

Scott.  Boulder, CO

Pretty smart putting the name of your business as your name, and your name and home city in your signature while openly asking for sources of felony narcotics to ship them to using USPS to your house... 

Come on man!

Also you posted in the steroid thread you wanted everything but steroids.  And asking for sources to be PMed to you is asking to be ripped off.