Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
deadly

Any Skin Care Junkies? I love Vitamin C Serum

LBGIRL213

A lot of my coworkers use and love Obagi. I have only sampled it so didn't use it long enough to make a decision, but it's not cheap. I want to get the whole set soon.  Also as I've aged, and trying skin and eye creams over the years, nothing ever made that much of a difference except for strivectin and Murad vitamin C. And since the others who posted here seem to like the Vit C,  I am going to get some more. Anyone use Murad and other Vit C products/serums and have any comparisons? 

Suzyqalp
On 1/6/2017 at 2:11 AM, 2earls said:

I'm pretty boring when it comes to skin care. I started using Clinique when I was a teenager for similar problems as yours @girlgerms and I had oily, sensitive skin. Even after the bad teenage years I just stuck with it. I like to try something new once in awhile, but I always come back.

Some of my girlfriends would question why I used moisturizer if I had oily skin and I just said because it's part of the 3 step program. I have to say now that maybe I was brilliant because I have the youngest looking face of all my peers except one. It's more likely genes but it could be many years of Clinique moisturizer so if there are any young ladies out there reading; get on it.

@girlgerms where do you buy this Herbal Authority? I just use the basic drugstore makeup removing wipes. Neutrogena or whatever.

My dermatologist told me that Neutrogena wipes are the best. Prior to washing your face to remove make up. So if it comes down to facial wipes Neutrogena is what my dermatologist definitely recommend and she also said cleansing your face with Dove is great as well. She prescribed me a serum that was over $100 and she also prescribed me a facial cleanser that was a mail order prescription. All were very expensive. Neutrogena wipes and then cleansing with Dove have worked very well I have a very clear skin, however a VERY annoying crease on my forehead.  At the moment I am using the very expensive serum  I purchased VERY sparingly and I have seen a dramatic difference. However funds are very limited at this time and when the  serum runs out it will be Neutrogena wipes and Dove.  I hate the thought of using injections to get rid of my four head crease.  So when funds are limited and other bills are priority I stick to Neutrogena wipes and dove as a cleanser...  I would love to know the vitamin C serum that @deadly is talking about! 

Suzyqalp

I'd love to know what  vitamin C serum you are using! I'm in dire need of a good vit c  serum! @deadly could you help me out? 😘 many thanks friend!! 

CopperGirl

I am a beauty junkie!  I've been a freelance makeup artist for 15 years and have been obsessed with skincare since my teens.

My fave Vitamin C serum is Paula's Choice - I really notice a difference (brightening) when I use it.  The product name is RESIST C15 Super Booster.  I also love Hyaluronic Acid serums for weightless moisture - after trying many I always come back to Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 gel (just wish it wasn't so spendy!).

marye17us

@deadly I have used Vinbriance with C and love it. Would highly highly!