2earls

Donation questions

Pinned posts
Admin

432279320_BuyBitcoin.jpeg.4c128aeb49fde50dc55f584e866297a2.jpeg

Buy Bitcoin with A Credit Card . Here

2earls

Does that mean "coinbase"?

You do not have to use Electrum, you can use whatever personal wallet you want. That is only a suggestion representative of the type of wallet you need to get. 

If you try to send directly from coinbase to DBG without going through a personal wallet first they will probably close your coinbase account. At least that is what has happened to other members.

There are probably some other wallets mentioned here if you try using the search function or even Google anonymous bitcoin wallet.

We have a couple members who are working on what are sure to be much better tutorials. I'm not much of an expert but will try to answer what I can. 

screamingmimi

I donated last year and totaly forgot how.  What wallet address do I use?   Thanks.

screamingmimi

Got it done.   I'll be an opal again

• Thanks 1

simba1

just donated again.....keep up the good work

• Thanks 1

herewegoagain

Just donated for the first time! How long does it usually take for the sponsor status to update? Thanks!

Painful heart

I just donated. Hopefully it went through. 

martinrit

Hi Guys

Any news on that? I did a test payment on Bitcoin, to  become a sapphire member, no joy yet..If a mod sees this. 

By Admin,

we have indeed your test payment of $1.28 received

Edited

bgmasterson27

Team DBG,

I just wanted to let you know I appreciate the DBG site very much, a lot of great information. I donated Bitcoin today to reach the Emerald level. Let me know if this is received/not received.

bgmasterson27

Randssss

I think I'll get the $30 one as I don't think there's any additional sections unlocked by paying the $100 one.

Which I'm thankful for default_happy.png seems very cool and humane of DBG  I appreciate the not money-hungryness further evidence this place is about people mostly and legitimateness.

Edited by Randssss

CodyKowl

Admins ... I am using a Ledger Nano and did not see an area to denote my user name. $30 sent 26 Nov. 11:06pm est. Transaction ID upon request. Please advise if donation was recvd. @PTFC @2earls

Edited by CodyKowl
  • Like 1

alixjones2018

@2earlsif you aren't over answering silly questions on donations: how do I know where to send the coins. I need to provide a "pay to" name. I am almost done! I feel like I need to go back and take some classes--my brain has been stretched to figure this out! 

Thank you! 

batondenoir

I donated earlier today but forgot to put a note @2earls and @PTFC. I ended up donating ~$112 since that was what was left in my wallet.

alixjones2018

@batondenoir might I ask you what address you sent it too?