We Love You

2earls

Donation questions

Pinned posts
Admin

432279320_BuyBitcoin.jpeg.4c128aeb49fde50dc55f584e866297a2.jpeg

Buy Bitcoin with A Credit Card . Here

2earls

Hi @Lyndyt thank you for your donation. Opal is the starting level, then sapphire. There is a sponsor ranks post that shows the different levels. I believe it's in this section.

• Like 1

bisou

Hello! I just donated today and didn't add my username in the note.  I wasn't able to send a message to an admin... can you check and see my donation? Do you need a transaction ID? Thank you so much!

PTFC
11 hours ago, bisou said:

Hello! I just donated today and didn't add my username in the note.  I wasn't able to send a message to an admin... can you check and see my donation? Do you need a transaction ID? Thank you so much!

Have you used the "contact us" link on homepage? 

• Like 2

bisou
On 12/25/2016 at 11:48 PM, PTFC said:

Have you used the "contact us" link on homepage? 

Ah, just found it. Thank you!

• Like 2

PTFC
2 hours ago, bisou said:

Ah, just found it. Thank you!

And thank you for becoming a sponsor! It's worth evert penny! 

• Like 1

Ethan
On 05/12/2016 at 3:51 PM, 2earls said:

If you have kindly donated, give it a day to update your status.

If you forgot your username and your account doesn't update, you can use the contact us on the home page to give Admin your information.

Your donation will last for one year, so if you suddenly can't access areas you normally can, it may be time to renew.

Thanks to all and hopefully this will answer some frequently asked questions . 

I donated, but have not yet allowed into mexicos pharmacys. member is ethanmilton*******

thank you!

• Like 1

rcktsix

Greetings!  Haven't been here in a very long time....i just made a donation but the paypal/donation page did not ask for my sign-in/screen name it simply asked for my email.  Should i assume that the system will affiliate my email address with my screen name so i can gain access or do i need to do something administratively?  Thanks for your time and input

2earls

@rcktsix as long as you used the same email to register here you shouldn't have to do anything except wait for it to update.

2earls

I will pm you about whatever the trouble may be and the first donation will be good for one year and the subsequent ones as well. You would not lose everything at the one year mark, at least that's how I understand it.

If I am wrong, I'm sure @Admin will correct me.

• Like 2

PTFC

For the benefit of anyone else reading, please do report posts or PM's that are suspect. Sure, they might not scam you, but they might get someone else. I don't see this as ratting, I really see it as protecting the members. Anyway, back to donation questions!

Edited by PTFC
  • Like 2

Guest Veritas
On 2/6/2017 at 7:54 PM, PTFC said:

For the benefit of anyone else reading, please do report posts or PM's that are suspect. Sure, they might not scam you, but they might get someone else. I don't see this as ratting, I really see it as protecting the members. Anyway, back to donation questions!

Just donated a significant sum via BTC - Admins and Mods, it you are not able to identify it please email me and I'll provide my BTC wallet address and the blockchain info so that you can validate.

V.

PTFC
3 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Just donated a significant sum via BTC - Admins and Mods, it you are not able to identify it please email me and I'll provide my BTC wallet address and the blockchain info so that you can validate.

V.

Many thanks for the generous donation @Veritas! Your sponsor status should update soon!

Guest Veritas
Just now, PTFC said:

Many thanks for the generous donation @Veritas! Your sponsor status should update soon!

No rush PTFC - I'm just glad there was no trouble receiving it.

V.