Jump to content

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Benzoluv2016

Any vendors offering HGH

Recommended Posts

Benzoluv2016

Looking for a vendor that offers HGH. Would appreciate any info. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PTFC
On 27/11/2016 at 4:57 PM, Benzoluv2016 said:

Looking for a vendor that offers HGH. Would appreciate any info. Thanks 

Try trinity a few below this thread.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerblow

I'd go to @trinity too I've seen his menu and his knowledge is second to none.. The brands he is offering are top quality labs not the usual Asian market fakes you can get screwed for that seemed like a good idea at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trinity

All our HGH is pharmacy grade and not generic/UGL.

Edited by trinity
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YoMan
7 hours ago, trinity said:

All our HGH is pharmacy grade and not generic/UGL.

I'm interested in seeing some prices.  How do I get in touch with you?  

I am other sites for such items but I am always shopping around, especially if someone vouches for you and your gear.  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anonanonanon

I've been using Sero and Nordi lately. 

Pay about 7$ an IU but worth it over the chinese garbage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solid Snoop

I would usually agree not to touch Chinese meds however, trinity offers a lot of brands and I bought some Chinese  (I forget the brand but when researching it.was highly regarded on BB forums) HGH for a friend as he wanted the cheaper option. He is more than happy with his choice. It's a third of the price his local dealer sells some unbranded crap and Trinity's is always Pharma grade and branded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anonanonanon

I use a domestic email source for pharmacy grade Norditropin pens and 200iu Hygetropin kits. 

Be careful when you buy HGH. it's one of the most counterfeited items there is and only a few factories are capable of producing it.

The molecular structure is a ring, so when you put your BAC water in the vial it is very important that it doesn't hit the powder directly as it can break the structure, you want it to run along side the glass. Just a tip. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solid Snoop
10 hours ago, anonanonanon said:

I use a domestic email source for pharmacy grade Norditropin pens and 200iu Hygetropin kits. 

Be careful when you buy HGH. it's one of the most counterfeited items there is and only a few factories are capable of producing it.

The molecular structure is a ring, so when you put your BAC water in the vial it is very important that it doesn't hit the powder directly as it can break the structure, you want it to run along side the glass. Just a tip. 

Norditropin will be my next purchase. Trinity offers them for a very reasonable price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anonanonanon
5 hours ago, Solid Snoop said:

Norditropin will be my next purchase. Trinity offers them for a very reasonable price.

Should be able to find them at a very reasonable price where you are across the pond.

Nords are great, you'll enjoy them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trinity
On 1/17/2017 at 0:20 PM, Solid Snoop said:

I would usually agree not to touch Chinese meds however, trinity offers a lot of brands and I bought some Chinese  (I forget the brand but when researching it.was highly regarded on BB forums) HGH for a friend as he wanted the cheaper option. He is more than happy with his choice. It's a third of the price his local dealer sells some unbranded crap and Trinity's is always Pharma grade and branded. 

40iu Ansomone is Chinese pharmacy grade (the 100iu variation is debatable) and is the reason we carry it.

We have personally run it back to back against Humatrope, Saizen, Norditropin and Genotropin (all western pharma) and found no difference. Human grade is human grade and there should be no discernable difference at all.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solid Snoop
56 minutes ago, trinity said:

40iu Ansomone is Chinese pharmacy grade (the 100iu variation is debatable) and is the reason we carry it.

We have personally run it back to back against Humatrope, Saizen, Norditropin and Genotropin (all western pharma) and found no difference. Human grade is human grade and there should be no discernable difference at all.

I would like this comment but ran out today!

Very good product and price is spot on.

Norditropin is obviously a bit more expensive but the delivery method is genius. I thought it would be double the price of the Chinese gear but it's not much more expensive. I think that speaks volumes for Ansomone and it's potency.

Got a friend who is a bit of an idiot and can't mix water and juice never mind growth so I'll be getting him the Norditropin so the twat doesn't stick 20iu in him at once. I buy on his behalf purely because he would ruin Trinity's day with extremely stupid questions despite being an "expert" and PT in the forces.

If you want to buy HGH then I can't see past Trinity. Prices are good and he has numerous brands at numerous iu. Plus the knowledge on everything on the menu and more is outstanding. Vendors should know their stuff and this one certainly does.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trinity

Just for information 0.3mg of HGH is the equivalent of 1iu of HGH.
You then need to work out the liquid of whatever you have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boldazo

@trinity can you please message me your contact information? It'd be much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...