Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

2earls

Caligirls

Gracie5

If you’re having problems, make sure that you use one email to get the menu and the other to order and communicate. I made that mistake, not realizing there were two. I sent funds and they didn’t know whose funds they were! 

I just emailed with them again yesterday and the day before. Just an FYI @2earls

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Turbo259

just wanted to update, communication still seems solid with the girls, I haven't had any issues, hope everyone who had an issue gets it fixed, but wanted to make sure everyone knows that so far so good communication wise,  nothing out of the norm for me, also @Gracie5 is 100% right, need to make sure you are aware there is a process that needs to be followed with the girls and how to donate...hope this helps keep some who are worried at ease

:) all the best to my dbg family

• Thanks 1

jaxjohn

I was waiting for my order to complete before posting. With Bwillia's help I was able to get in touch with them finally on Tuesday, May 28th. This issue, as noted in posts above, was the 2 email addresses. The email address noted in this thread is not monitored. There is a 2nd email address, found in the instructions, which is similar to the first, but is different and this email address is monitored.

Ordered 5/18

Donation rec 5/20

First contact 5/28

Order rec 6/1

I made a mistake not noticing the 2 separate email addresses. The thing that still has me scratching my head is that they received my donation 5/20, which had my email address included, but never tried reaching out to me to notify me my order had still not been received. They just sat on the money for over a week. It's water under the bridge now, and I did end up getting what I ordered.

• Like 1

2earls

Thanks @Gracie5 that was indeed one of the issues and both are now solved so all is well with Caligirls.

• Thanks 1

Gracie5

I received several magazines last week. I haven’t read the baking issue yet, but the confections were very good.

One of my magazines took a long time, so the publisher threw in a few bonus pages.

Communication with the vendor was good, and I like the value of the magazines offered. 

• Like 1

Turbo259

last one 5 days start to finish again, if you can ingest it, I got it, all a+++ always on point or extra

thx to the girls!!!

CodeinePopsicle

emailing today! :)

Turbo259

my last with the girls was 5 days start to finish :)

dudleydoobad32

Made my first donation to them a couple of weeks ago. Took about a week total from start to finish. They added a little extra product for good measure. Great people to deal with and awesome products as well!

chaos7979

First part of the month I ordered before going on vacation.  Great quality. Six days from order to door. (Southeast US)

Excellent vendor

• Like 1

dudleydoobad32

Another flawless experience. Great service and great product!

• Like 1

aintnouse

I owe my favorite friends on the West Coast 2 reviews......   Both transactions were stellar, quick turnaround, great comms and quality product.  They have an extensive menu with incredibly reasonable (by my location) prices and are cool to work with.  I wholeheartedly recommend them and will continue to use them.  I dont remember the exact dates but both transactions were awesome.  I think I have done about 7-8 deals with them and they have all been perfect.      I cant decide which I like better.....the OG cushions or the DosiDOEs cookies......either way you cant go wrong.  

Outsidethebox14

Just wanted to drop by and show some love for my Cali ladies.  As always they were spot on the magazines were of the highest quality, great pricing, good communication and just a pleasure to read with as always.  Packaging is always done properly keeping me from being loud and smelly.. 

IMO absolutely the way to go for your MM needs!! Will be ordering more reading material soon! 

OUTSIDETHEBOX14