Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

2earls

Caligirls

Turbo259

I had to come on and make sure to review cali as usual, had a hiccup early on this time, however, it was fixed within a day or so, and all in all took about 8 days with an error that cg fixed superbly, great vendor, great people, great items and i thank them for dealing with me after all the back and forth emails, i emailed way too much, and they are always courteous and on point. Thx cali, thank you dbg!!!

A big hello to all the forum members and admin as well :) and a great weekend to all!!

• Like 1

BluePlanet

I went with a discount this time in fact their only discount chicken nuggets + some vape. Discount was beyond worth it and I would never have picked this strain because it's 4 words and somewhat ridiculous the name, turns out it might be the best I've ever come buy. Vape also great as usual. Will now look for and try more sales in the future.

Delivery 3 days after money received.

I also think this is my first review here and I've been using this source forever about 4 yrs though this is my first review here because I'm a terrible DGB member. No other real excuse for not reviewing vendors I use I suck and am sorry.

Have a nice day ladies & gentlemen. 

• Like 2

charlesleeray

Cali received my payment couple of days ago but still no TN or emails saying when they are shipping my product.  A refund would be much better suited at this point.

PennyE
On 8/13/2018 at 8:49 AM, charlesleeray said:

Cali received my payment couple of days ago but still no TN or emails saying when they are shipping my product.  A refund would be much better suited at this point.

Have you emailed them? Any contact? I really think if you email them they will contact you back.  They are really honest. 

• Like 2

PennyE
On 8/13/2018 at 8:49 AM, charlesleeray said:

If you have heard from them and this has been resolved you really should let the board know.  Vendors work really hard to keep good reputations and I’d hate someone to get a blemish just because everything wasn’t followed So if you could please let us know either way.thru with what occurred.  So if you could please let us know either way.Thanks so much! 

• Like 1

Florida40Cal
Posted (edited)

Maybe this will be helpful to offset the previous post in which the person hasn't responded back yet:

My part arrived: 8/13

TN Provided: 8/14 but didn't get sent until 8/15

Arrived: 8/18

Ranchers and Bears. Can't provide info on quality yet, but I'm sure quality will be top notch based on their reputation. Communication was fine- it took them about 24-hours to respond with a tracking. But tracking sat there for awhile, because they needed a day to get something in stock (I guess they ran out after I sent in my request). But, I'm not complaining. A 2-day turn around is Excellent as far as I'm concerned.  I also didn't email like crazy asking what was going on....They told me they needed a restock day. It happens.

Great Job Cali!

Edited by Florida40Cal
typos!
  • Thanks 1

Florida40Cal

To follow up, quality gummies! Real deal, definitely on par with what's advertised. Helps with my back and knee issues too.

• Like 1

snowdog

CG is very professional, minor mix-up with order was quickly remedied with bonus bears to boot! Super fast turnaround time, friendly and polite communications, top notch quality offerings.

• Like 1

Turbo259

7 days start to finish with cg, gum-e, caram3l and c@p all as they should be...A++

• Like 1

charlesleeray

I'm exceptionally late on this one but  Cali did refund me.  The 'glitch' was my fault not Cali's.  I've never had anything but positive experiences with this vendor.

• Like 1

DBG710

Another excellent order from cali :) loving the quality and flavors of the concentrates! They are definitely worth trying if you haven't! 👍 👍 

Jase
Posted (edited)

I mean it would be great if they could throw some across the pond like :( maybe I should move to cali lol id be a kid in a candy shop!

Edited by Jase
  • Like 1