Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

BuckMulligan

Real or fake r0ck see (30)

meds7922

Recieved this crap supposed to be rox 30's today from a popular SY vendor on here that I have used for years. Can't even believe i would get this from them after all legit products in past. I have contacted to work something out, and am very unhappy.. I will update on what happens here...

20180816_125656.jpg

bdrc36

I received the same ones. and they are fakes.. 

meds7922

This was made right by the vendor. 

• Like 1

DJH-Krazy

Do the Rox cee 30’ s make ur tongue numb if u let it dissolve a little bit before u swallow???

I just tried tasting it and my tongue went numb and it seriously freaked me out. Never had that happen before with p@!n m3ds.

meds7922
On 9/2/2018 at 8:20 PM, DJH-Krazy said:

Do the Rox cee 30’ s make ur tongue numb if u let it dissolve a little bit before u swallow???

I just tried tasting it and my tongue went numb and it seriously freaked me out. Never had that happen before with p@!

yes, and hot, speedy like caffiene then headache.. 

DBG710

I'm pretty sure these are all fake, but what do you think? I'm beginning testing now and hopefully I don't find them with Fentanyl in them...

Fake E 8.jpg

rifter

I got a batch locally...after some miscommunication i ended up with about 3 (from 30).  With all the talk about the fake ones floating around i was dubious.  They looked very real to me.  Well, i know for a fact the first one I had at least some ox...you cannot mistake that smell/taste in the back of your throat.  I had to use them conservatively but kept wd at bad,,,the original seller to me asked if i could tell cause she had complaints and others say they were solid.   I heard 0 complaints.  I swear like every other was real or something tho...the  fakes just  look the some as  the damn real...put 15mgs in a 30 and it could be hard to tell.  Sure, i felt crappy while taking em, but not full blown wd.  weird times

rifter
On 11/2/2018 at 5:47 PM, DBG710 said:

I'm pretty sure these are all fake, but what do you think? I'm beginning testing now and hopefully I don't find them with Fentanyl in them...

Fake E 8.jpg

On 11/2/2018 at 5:47 PM, DBG710 said:

Look real, but that means nothing i guess...blue all the way through? Also, they don't look like they typical fent ones i've seen...but again, that means little.