Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

ElectroNymph

Trump vs Clinton?

Meltheangel
On 7/13/2017 at 8:32 PM, US Army Veteran said:

Trump has done more in his first days than any president I've seen or heard of. Give the man a chance!

US ARMY VETERAN, I think people want to give him a chance but he keeps opening his mouth. Or tweeting for that matter about some random celebrity and how fat she is. All that aside, I hope his critics don't stoop as low as Obama's critics because the fact is he has our fate in his (small) hands. Sorry, couldn't resist. But yes for the sake of the USA and the world we should give him a chance.

• Like 2

US Army Veteran
On 7/14/2017 at 11:17 PM, Meltheangel said:

US ARMY VETERAN, I think people want to give him a chance but he keeps opening his mouth. Or tweeting for that matter about some random celebrity and how fat she is. All that aside, I hope his critics don't stoop as low as Obama's critics because the fact is he has our fate in his (small) hands. Sorry, couldn't resist. But yes for the sake of the USA and the world we should give him a chance.

I can agree to that! Let's just give him a chance. I am a Republican but I gave Obama a chance.

Edited by US Army Veteran
Spelling and grammatical errors
  • Like 1

Heavenlee

I have tried to like him but it's impossible everything that comes out of his lips are lies. Look at all the Russian ties with Trump. All of his promises have never come to fruition. @Jam1976 says everything she says is on point. It's really sad these days. Damn I turned off the news for awhile and just found out that Mika and Joe Scarborough are engaged what a turn of events. I I used to hate watching morning Joe but I have new found respect for the man. He's now an independent and not a republican so what does that say?

• Like 2

aarons
On 7/16/2017 at 10:01 AM, Heavenlee said:

I have tried to like him but it's impossible everything that comes out of his lips are lies. Look at all the Russian ties with Trump. All of his promises have never come to fruition. @Jam1976 says everything she says is on point. It's really sad these days. Damn I turned off the news for awhile and just found out that Mika and Joe Scarborough are engaged what a turn of events. I I used to hate watching morning Joe but I have new found respect for the man. He's now an independent and not a republican so what does that say?

I think I am a right leaning moderate, I hated Clinton because she was above the law, and I liked Trump because he wasn't a politician. I think  we need more people in office that aren't politicians, people always argue against me on this and say no we need people who know politics. I disagree, we need managers and leaders not politicians who have been in office for decades and have gotten rich off of the people of this country. For example look at Obama's net worth before getting in to politics and then again after, its astounding. The Clintons were broke and now they are beyond rich. I would rather have somebody who knows nothing about anything but is a leader and knows how to put together a team with the answers and how to get the information that they need as well as bringing a whole new look instead of the usual political view of things. I read the art of the deal by Trump back when he first wrote it and had great respect for the man. I agree he needs to shut up sometimes although Obama won his presidency with social media. I think the bottom line is many people just don't like him as a man and I can see why but we don't have to like the man, we have to let him know how we feel about current events and let our congressman know how we feel and then go to bat for us. Well enough here I'm going to start a new topic called current events  so we can talk about politics and things going on around the world. :ph34r:

• Like 2

CodyKowl
On 10/20/2016 at 9:12 PM, ElectroNymph said:

I'm not American, but .....

Sorry, I stopped reading the comment ...  What intrigues me about the subject "Trump or Clinton" is the appearance of dichotomy between Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. If anyone is old enough or versed enough in American presidential history they will see (at least I do) many similarities between the former and current POTUS. From the slogan "Make American Great Again" (used in both Clinton and Trump campaign) to their position of illegal entry across the border into the US.  I could go on but suddenly my ADD kicked in and I'm bored :) 

Dickslapperman

@ElectroNymph Old Post but you literally just made me laugh out loud😂😂😂

petunia

I suppose If a movie was made right now, showing all the Russian ties,  the president's Russian ties even before he ran for office.  How trump on tv said he would repeat his action of not notifying the FBI if approached by another country offering help to get him elected.   This movie will be the only way to educate America about this bunch of crooks.  Of course there are liars and no-goods in the democratic party  but the republican party has bought trumps dribble hook line and sinker.  The damage he has done to the environment will take  a life time to repair IF they can be repaired.   I keep wondering how the trump-followers will answer their grand children when the young people   ask them Why?   Why did you  vote for such a  vile man?  Night night  good people

• Like 1