Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

ElectroNymph

Trump vs Clinton?

ElectroNymph

I'm not American, but it's Clinton all the way for me. She has all the experience and is very intelligent. Like Obama said "There has never been a more qualified candidate". 

She isn't always popular, with the left as well as the right, but she looks the part and has the dignity that Trump doesn't.

• Haha 1

2earls

You are brave to start this topic. Here in the US there's a huge division and people are absolutely vicious defending their candidate. 

The TV ads are so ridiculous that it's embarrassing. One shows a woman in bed being awoken by an intruder.

She goes to her safe to get her gun, but it's not there. Hillary has snuck in and taken her gun away! I don't know how she accomplished it without being shot herself, but this is of course sponsored by the NRA.

Do they have a lot of silly political ads in other countries, or are we the only ones with such mind numbing nonsense? 

At least it's almost over with for this election.

• Like 3

kroozer88

Trump Trump trump Trump trump X 100 million. Unless you want Single Payer Health Care and Hillary Clinton deciding what prescription you get. Trump trump Trump trump Trump trump Trump trump....

• Like 1

kroozer88

I am Kroozer88 and I approve this message.......

2earls

Ah my dear @kroozer88the honeymoon is over?

• Like 1

kroozer88

Lol. Taxes......lower is better...... end of story...... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ElectroNymph
8 hours ago, 2earls said:

You are brave to start this topic. Here in the US there's a huge division and people are absolutely vicious defending their candidate. 

The TV ads are so ridiculous that it's embarrassing. One shows a woman in bed being awoken by an intruder.

She goes to her safe to get her gun, but it's not there. Hillary has snuck in and taken her gun away! I don't know how she accomplished it without being shot herself, but this is of course sponsored by the NRA.

Do they have a lot of silly political ads in other countries, or are we the only ones with such mind numbing nonsense? 

At least it's almost over with for this election.

Lol. I see what you mean. I am slightly to the left of Clinton's political stance, more Bernie Sanders I suppose, but he seemed like a wet blanket. *Shrugs*

I will now exit this thread, stage left, and let you guys cyber-garotte each other.

And oh, our political ads are usually boring and before the news. I usually turn them off as it's mainly fake rhetoric.

Edited by ElectroNymph
  • Like 2

aintnouse

I am choosing to sit this one out   The lack of independent thinking and a moderate mind has left me without a candidate to vote for.  I am saddened by our lack of choices and disgusted by the amount of money spent on getting elected.  Trump is a disgusting, racist, misogynist that respects no one.  He is owned by Russia and will take this country back to the 1950's.  Hilary is a moderate that lacks original ideas and will only maintain the status quo.  I cannot believe that these two people are our choices.  

It sucks being an independent and not having representation.  

• Like 1

DippityDoo
1 hour ago, aintnouse said:

Hilary is a moderate that lacks original ideas and will only maintain the status quo.

True indeed.

I'm deeply unhappy that the first female President of the United States will be so mainly by default because her competitor is a lunatic.   The notion that Bill Clinton will be back in the Whitehouse disgusts me beyond measure.

This has been the most hopeless, depressing, frightening campaign for POTUS in living memory and has made us the laughing stock of the world.  I cannot believe out of 350,000,000 Americans, this is the best we could do.

• Like 1

Phrenicz

I have followed your presidential race quite keenly, I must say... 

I have enjoyed watching the 3 debates, even staying up to watch them live... 

Deciding between trump and Clinton is like deciding on whether you want gonorrhea or syphilis... And I have watched some of your television adverts on sky and you tube.. Oh my goodness?! Most of them make me want to vomit!.. And the mainstream media all seem to be on Killary's payroll?.. Strangely the UK media have seem to be bought by her aswell? 

The only hope I saw for a fair and just US president was when Ron Paul was running in 2008/12... Unfortunately he also got trounced by your media : (.. 

All I can say is good luck?! Either way you seem pretty fucked : (. 

• Like 1

ElectroNymph
18 hours ago, aintnouse said:

I am choosing to sit this one out   The lack of independent thinking and a moderate mind has left me without a candidate to vote for.  I am saddened by our lack of choices and disgusted by the amount of money spent on getting elected.  Trump is a disgusting, racist, misogynist that respects no one.  He is owned by Russia and will take this country back to the 1950's.  Hilary is a moderate that lacks original ideas and will only maintain the status quo.  I cannot believe that these two people are our choices.  

It sucks being an independent and not having representation.  

You are probably right. I didn't rate Mitt Romney though. McCain was a good candidate in my opinion.

The positive I take as a (Non-militant) feminist is that Germany, The UK and the US (probably) will be led by women. 

Just hope they make a decent job of things, but I'm pretty jaded with politics and 'promises'.

I empathise with only having two choices. We do too. I used to be a Labour voter, yet am now drawn to the much smaller Green Party. 

Can't shut up sometimes, it's my condition - honest. ?

Edited by ElectroNymph

DippityDoo

Oh MY!  What have we here??  Why, it's America being greated again!

• Like 1

DippityDoo
11 hours ago, ElectroNymph said:

yet am now drawn to the much smaller Green Party

Our Green Party candidate believes WiFi waves are destroying our children's brains and she's very iffy on the efficacy of vaccines.

I didn't rate Mitt Romney though.

An obscenely wealthy Mormon with fantastic hair who's famous for saying "47% of Americans" are just lazy moochers, that he has "binders FULL of women" and whose investment firm buys American businesses, fires everyone, locks the doors and ships the businesses overseas. 

McCain was a good candidate in my opinion

McCain was captured and held as P.O.W. under the most unspeakable conditions during the Vietnam war, about which Trump shockingly said last year "I like heroes that don't get captured."  McCain somehow survived Vietnam and came back home to a lifetime career as Republican Senator for Arizona, doing virtually nothing as Senator that entire time except voting as he was told by fellow Senators.  Then in 2012 he threw it all away when he agreed to psycho Sarah Palin as his VP when he ran for POTUS.  Even his own Republican voters have still not forgiven him for that.  Linguistic scholars will be studying for generations to come the words that have fallen out of Sarah Palin's pie-hole, in a desperate attempt to construct even one complete sentence that a human can understand.

We Americans are often a desperately stupid people when it comes to politics. 

Edited by DippityDoo

ElectroNymph
19 minutes ago, DippityDoo said:

Our Green Party candidate believes WiFi waves are destroying our children's brains and she's very iffy on the efficacy of vaccines.

An obscenely wealthy Mormon with fantastic hair who's famous for saying "47% of America" are just lazy moochers, that he has "binders FULL of women" and whose investment firm buys American businesses, fires everyone, locks the doors and ships the businesses overseas. 

McCain was captured and held as P.O.W. under the most unspeakable conditions during the Vietnam war, about which Trump shockingly said last year "I like heroes that don't get captured."  McCain somehow survived Vietnam and came back home to a lifetime career as Republican Senator for Arizona, doing virtually nothing as Senator that entire time except voting as he was told by fellow Senators.  Then in 2012 he threw it all away when he agreed to psycho Sarah Palin as his VP when he ran for POTUS.  Even his own Republican voters have still not forgiven him for that.  Linguistic scholars will be studying for generations to come the words that have fallen out of Sarah Palin's pie-hole, in a desperate attempt to construct even one complete sentence that a human can understand.

We Americans are often a desperately stupid people when it comes to politics. 

I think the political system is flawed generally. Some people will always be unhappy - usually the poor and mentally/physically ill.

Our Green party only has one representative, although she is a lovely, intelligent, warm hearted woman. Some policies are a little 'out there', but many make sense and are compassionate.

I read that about Romney. He seemed inept, at the very least.

Also remember Trump saying that. It's crazy mocking your own party member who has a lot more guts than himself.

Edited by ElectroNymph
  • Like 1

Nikolas

No matter who will won the president chair in US he or she is going to change nothing. Nothing will really change. Is the word going to be a better place ? Will us people get free medical insurance ? Less expensive drugs ? Are there going to be more jobs ? Will wars in middle east come to and end ? The answer is again no. There must be a trird political party , a leader that comes  outside of the system, with the will to defend the weak and the people in need. There should be a great change first in the interior of US and then to the way America handles international policy. And there must be justice for all.