Countdown To Christmas!

MEOWWWW
On 2/20/2017 at 10:48 AM, Trudy L said:

I find Moda very helpful when needing to cut back on other candies like ohpeahs or sewmahs...by "cutting back" - sometimes if I have not brought enough of those things with me for a long day , but I do have 100mgs of Modah types, that can certainly help offset it by making me stay focused, energetics, and not as sensitive to muscle pain.  I, for one, find that Moda can help me stay awake AND be more energetic, similar to stims, but with less visible anxiety (shakiness and jitters). Some time ago, I tested it against Addies and Ephedrs and I think Moda is preferable for my needs (getting stuff done and enjoying mental alone time without wasting it!) but that might not be what other people wants or need.

That is a great idea; using Moda to help your candy last longer. My candy is Vyvanse but I always run short on my script. When I first started taking ADHD medicine I started on Moda. It worked great; until I found Vyvanse. I perfer Vyvanse but I believe that Moda would work great to help me focus and conserve my script.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Linx
On 10/4/2016 at 11:45 AM, Heavenlee said:

Dang @DippityDoo sounds good I just looked it up. I think this might be the one and only drug I have not consumed in my lifetime. It sounds good to be awake and have more energy in the day, but would it work against the xanax I take?

yes. modafinil is a stimulant. 

boomerang

I just recently tried moda for the first time. I took two hundred mg a day for a week and none on the weekend. I didn't feel any physical effect but the mental sharpness I great . I do have adhd and prescribed concerts in the past. Definitely not the same and enjoy the modas a lot more and find it easier to sleep on. And slept like a log over this weekend. Gonna start the modas again mon and keep researching 

Linx
3 hours ago, boomerang said:

I just recently tried moda for the first time. I took two hundred mg a day for a week and none on the weekend. I didn't feel any physical effect but the mental sharpness I great . I do have adhd and prescribed concerts in the past. Definitely not the same and enjoy the modas a lot more and find it easier to sleep on. And slept like a log over this weekend. Gonna start the modas again mon and keep researching 

moda and its prodrugs have a small percentage of people who do not respond to them at all. Unfortunately I fall into this group, you might as well. It is rare...next to none but i blamed the sources, dosage, and brand(s). Went legit and out of CVS...nothing changed it simply does not work for me.

Edited by Linx

boomerang
20 minutes ago, Linx said:

moda and its prodrugs have a small percentage of people who do not respond to them at all. Unfortunately I fall into this group, you might as well. It is rare...next to none but i blamed the sources, dosage, and brand(s). Went legit and out of CVS...nothing changed it simply does not work for me.

Yeah it may be... I guess some people get the stim like effect, but peraonally I love getting the mental sharpness "limitless" effect in the sense, adds and those types do it but with those other stim sides... but are definitely great to have on hand for work and other activities that require one to be mentally alert and on point.. so far 200mg a day in the mrng before breakfast is my sweet spot and no intention to ever increase that dosage.

TSinTN

I have tried both modafinil and the armodafinil.  I tend to like the performance of the armodafinil the most.  But I do have a question of all of you users of either of these.  My wife and I have both been using a form of Phentermine for quite a while as a maintenance tool.  When taking the modafinil or armodafinil, we both have found that it provides the same effect of controlling appetite.  It has come to the point that we are not using the Phentermine at all any longer and the modafinil has been working well for us as a maintenance tool.  Have you seen the same effects on appetite?

Shadowinside2020

@Linx @TSinTN @boomerang...I’m glad I found this topic. I recently began testing nuv1gil this past week. I had some of these same joyous experiences I’m reading here, but they were short lived. Three days and on day four, after a two day break, I’m actually exhausted as if I have no type of st1m in me at all. It’s so odd and I can’t seem to find anything related to this out there. Any light you could shed would be greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed the clarity and the lack of the jittery feeling from a stim. Thank you. 

reaper

I know the thread is a bit dated, but curious if anyone has used the vendor at the top of the main page for Modalert?  I'm interested in trying it.

I'm currently prescribed med for adhd, but the stim. part is strong during the day and leaves me exhausted towards the end of the day...

Mc347244

Have tried many ‘script options. All produce an initial boost in productivity and focus, but short-acting rit and Adll usually result in anxiety and exhaustion by end of day. Plus acclimate and need dose increase if don’t take breaks.  Complicated dance to hit right combo. 

ozzy13

I tried to use a main vendor here.. "Star... " to try this but every money transfer service I tried blocks payment to them.  Anyone have a suggestion on where to obtain this?  I've been hearing a lot about this via Dave Asprey and would like to try it.

DJH-Krazy
On 6/8/2018 at 10:53 AM, ozzy13 said:

I tried to use a main vendor here.. "Star... " to try this but every money transfer service I tried blocks payment to them.  Anyone have a suggestion on where to obtain this?  I've been hearing a lot about this via Dave Asprey and would like to try it.

Did you ever try this? @ozzy13

my hubby has taken adds for adhd in the past and needs to be back on them for work performance but wondering if these may do the trick . Hmmm. Let me know if you tried and how they compare to adds please.

ozzy13

Hey @DJH-Krazy  not yet unfortunately.   I'm still very interested but I haven't pursued since getting denied by all those vendors.   😪

• Sad 1

CodyKowl

I tried moda years ago and didn't notice any effect! That said I also questioned whether it was legit! (very chalky). I just placed an order today and will post my current experience. I envision being Bradley Cooper from Limitless :)