Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

tacogirl

Love Letters?...How Many too many?

tacogirl

Hello,

I got my second "love Letter" in a year. Some people say don't worry, toss them,
etc. I'm ordering for personal use, not selling.
How many Love Letters have you guys received?
Do they keep track or do they just seize and sent out the form letter?"
How many Letters, are too many?
Thanks

Heavenlee

I've had too many I honestly cannot count. Used to get a lot from Palmira and some dude I got Keta$mie from in Pakistan and so many others that I can count over the years. But I was saying on another thread I had a huge cork board in my kitchen and I would tack them on it and the entire board was covered when I moved to Ohio from California. I threw it away during the move, but I wish I took a picture of it, it would definitely spark dinner conversation! 

• Like 1

jackwade
4 hours ago, Heavenlee said:

I've had too many I honestly cannot count. Used to get a lot from Palmira and some dude I got Keta$mie from in Pakistan and so many others that I can count over the years. But I was saying on another thread I had a huge cork board in my kitchen and I would tack them on it and the entire board was covered when I moved to Ohio from California. I threw it away during the move, but I wish I took a picture of it, it would definitely spark dinner conversation! 

lol Palmira brings back some memories. they were awesome for awhile, then the bunk service and questionable products started after a few years of gold.

yeah LL's don't matter they aren't mandated to keep a database necessarily. They can record it to your address, HOWEVER, each package is considered a "new case" you have constitutional rights still. Each package is treated separately, unless you imported 10 kilos of something and are a known felon, then you get no rights and you go on the hotlist lol.

also theres no proof its yours. anyone can send someone anything. that's why LL's largely don't matter, because they don't mean anything unless you take responsibility for it and say yeah I ordered it. if they can confirm that, you are permanently hotlisted because you acknowledge it.

Edited by jackwade
  • Like 1

Heavenlee

@jackwadethanks for describing love letters in a much better way than I did. But talking about Palmira brought back old memories! They were my go to for a few years until they started sending bunk meds! I loved them, sad they went bad!

• Like 1

Cargirl

Thank you for this info.

Josepagini

Helpful info! Much appreciation! 

Akup7ich

Anyone having 4 letter shipper issues going out with CIM? I am..

Midwest 

thanks for any pm or info 

Akup7ich

All good 

learnec that the unprefered shipper is the 4 letter one fir Cim 

SpriteHamster

I always hear on the DNM the 4 letter is good and 3 letters federal are bad, it's the opposite?