Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

thor

Xanax

superwomen

I hate having to buy on the street. I am a veteran and have severe ptsd, 90 percent of the xanax I get on the street are fake as hell. I not sure if I’m stepping out of bounds. But I have tried so hard to get bitcoin and donate to access Mexican section. I’m desperate to know if Prado is legit or anyone that can overnight real alp. Please good people of this forum. Pm me and give me a tip in the right direction. Again if I stepped out of bounds I apologize. 

Thank you to everyone on this wonderful forum 

meddirect
On 1/7/2018 at 4:01 AM, freccle said:

I got some that were tiny tabs and pink. if they're fake then at least they still work, but I only use them for insomnia

Probably Etizolam. An RC like Xanax. They come in small round and oblong pills and few brands are pink.

Chrisalias

Etizest is an Indian brand of Etizolam that is pink and oblong although I have never heard of it being sold as Xanax. It has a similar feel and I would say 3 pink Etizest would equal 1 Xanax 2mg bar

screamingmimi
On 9/24/2018 at 4:15 PM, Chrisalias said:

Etizest is an Indian brand of Etizolam that is pink and oblong although I have never heard of it being sold as Xanax. It has a similar feel and I would say 3 pink Etizest would equal 1 Xanax 2mg bar

I think it's individual.  I cannot take etizest.  One thing in it gives me a slamming headache for days.  Tried it a few times.  No thanks.  But I need a good vendor.

screamingmimi
On 9/24/2018 at 1:13 PM, meddirect said:

Probably Etizolam. An RC like Xanax. They come in small round and oblong pills and few brands are pink.

Different brands have different colors and the MD are different color than the regular.   

harmony

The number of people selling bars seems to be ever growing, as are the % of 'fakes'.

Sadly, having just received some from a non DBG source, whilst they have some effect, I am sceptical they contain more than 0.5 of true thing.

I am thereby concerned by the Etizolam, and judging by the fact Myl@n work better, will not be buying from this source again.

I'm currently getting my CB a/c in place, in order to donate, as I'm fed up with the overall volume of fake items around, and wish to partake more fully here now.

Phantasia

I’m not quite sure why people love “bars” so much.  I have had good luck with 0.5 and 1 mg ovals.  However, I don’t think you can trust anything anymore, especially PKs. I will be investing in test kits and on-line testing services.  It would be nice to have a thread to post testing results.  Really, the only person I trust is Jim.  Maybe when I overcome my fear of BC I can finally find some other goodies in the donors sections 😁

Blackdog

@Phantasia I overcame my fear of BC this week and found it all surprisingly easy! I read loads of advice on here as I wanted to become a donor again and as usual dbg came through. I don't have any valid id and still a smooth process. Took me a few hours from starting reading on here to bt in my wallet. Well worth the effort. 

🐾 x

• Like 2

Phantasia

@Blackdog I managed to donate but it took me literally 4 hours before I could do so.  And I still don’t understand the levels of security and how to keep things safe and anonymous.  The first time I tried to used a credit card (Visa) it get to the end and then it says we don’t take that type of card😡

im also not sure how much info to give out. Some sites ask for ss# and photo I.D.s.  So let’s just say I did it but I don’t feel that I have a solid understanding of protecting one’s safety and anonymity with BC.

p.s. Why does there seem to be so many fees associated with BC?  It’s not as cheap a method as I thought 

• Like 1

Blackdog

@Phantasia

I'm no expert on this but I am sure there are people on here who are! From reading on here and a bit of research on the web this is what I understand.

VPN - can't trace IP. 

Buy btc using gift vouchers or pay directly into a bank account at a branch. Depends how worried you are about security. You can buy btc with PayPal,  credit card etc but obviously your details are connected to buying the btc (but not what you do with the btc once bought).

Move your btc to a secure wallet (although without a VPN again I think they can trace IP)

I used a local trading site mentioned on here.  I had to trawl through quite a few to find one that didn't want id and I obviously paid for that convenience with the exchange rate.  

I didn't find the fees too bad and for the convenience it was worth it.

Hope this helps

Bd 🐾

seouless

ALWAYS USE VPN