Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Seanphillips7

Flying with kl0n0pIn not prescribed to you?

Seanphillips7

I am going on vacation next month and would like to bring my med with me. I don't have a legit script for it because I order it internationally. It's just a domestic flight so no customs. The TSA website does says meds don't need to be in original containers but this is a controlled substance and therefore illegal. 

So I was just wondering if any of you had experience or advice from me about how to travel with it. Just throw it in an OTC medication bottle?? 

Thanks everyone ?

blissopifree 2

If its just a domestic flight then yeah look at some otc meds that look like the tablets are similar size then chuck them out and stick your medication in the bottle.I can't see a problem for you.

Peace 

Bliss...

• Like 1

Unholyname

You will be fine, just use one of those weekly pill containers and you are good. I never had any issues even with my take homes Methadone liquid bottles, and I had 30 of them. But I also have Pre-Tsa, but that shouldn't make a difference.

• Thanks 1

BenzoNicky

The T*A primary job is security. They might alert the airport LEO's if you trafficing. Otherwise they don't care. I have never had them dig through my medicine bags. 

Gleezy

Tsa could care less I usually throw mine in with my ibuprofen or vitamins as long as it’s not thousands lol you should be fine 

fbulb

I flew intrastate from san diego intl airport with foreign blister packs of klonopin, along with marijuana cartridges. They inspected it (left a notice) and did not take a thing. And I have the skin color of a terrorist, and my mom got pulled over at the checkpoint because some substance which was religious was detected on her bra.

Unless you have a giant amount of shit like you are a mule/trafficker they won't care. It also helped that I had like 10 legit RX bottles, plus OTC stuff like tylenol advil Icy Hot, etc. They did a cursory check and saw, oh, this guy has health problems, no biggie