Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Shmokey

Real VS fake X@N

Shmokey

It's been a while since I've made this thread....

After receiving countless sketchy "geegeetwofournines" and other pressed bars (mainly Pfizer replicas), and reading countless hours of information on this forum, I have since switched from @lps to MM for anxiety and has seemed to have equal effect.

I don't have tons of money to continually use reputable sy vendors for decent product, so using a domestic mm vendor works out to be ALOT cheaper.

I know MM doesn't work for everybody, but it has for me.

...don't ever buy pex2

NoddinOut
On 3/11/2017 at 11:07 PM, scot9k said:

It's been a while since I've had white ones that aren't pressed. But a slight sweet taste at first is usually normal but you should taste that real bitter alp taste if its legit. That's why I normally take x@nz sublingual or at least let em dissolve for a bit under my tongue before swallowing, to make sure I can taste that real bitterness. That's almost always a dead give away of a legit one.

I've even had ksal0lz that are instantly bitter (maybe a good fresh batch?) then others that are still real but don't taste quite as strong.

I hope that helped!

They were def real yum

US Army Veteran

I haven't tried Ks@lols yet. Thinking of orderering them because they are so cheap. 

Whats the potency compared to American brand 1mGs?

PTFC
3 hours ago, US Army Veteran said:

I haven't tried Ks@lols yet. Thinking of orderering them because they are so cheap. 

Whats the potency compared to American brand 1mGs?

Fantastic. You won't notice the difference.

• Like 1

Christi

Gotta have tries to real ones to in turn be able to compare

vincentm4990

There has never been a sweet at all taste, none whatsoever on a bar i tried. Never, not following, not before. Just bitterness. those are no beuno my friend. pressed bathtub tablets. sorry bro

vincentm4990

Ksalols are in the top 3 of what i had, followed by helex 1mg which alfa carries, but he doesn't do bulk, hit up the people like max and those people so your not broke trying to get our meds, 1 shipment of meds from them can provide you for a year if you took 3 1 mg. a day, and it would cost you about a dollar a day, its a no brainer for me, sorry if i gave to much info certainly not a shill but have used both successfully. also the gadors are good, they price people think is a bit high but that's definition of supply and demand no one else has bars for cheaper than that, let alone gadors.

• Like 1

blissopifree 2
On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 2:05 AM, vincentm4990 said:

Ksalols are in the top 3 of what i had, followed by helex 1mg which alfa carries, but he doesn't do bulk, hit up the people like max and those people so your not broke trying to get our meds, 1 shipment of meds from them can provide you for a year if you took 3 1 mg. a day, and it would cost you about a dollar a day, its a no brainer for me, sorry if i gave to much info certainly not a shill but have used both successfully. also the gadors are good, they price people think is a bit high but that's definition of supply and demand no one else has bars for cheaper than that, let alone gadors.

You can get 2mg x@n@x brs for cheaper but they are pressed ones not chemist quality ones.The cheaper sourced ones reside in  the email only section.Phn med is all ill say and they are VERY cheap. He also sends to the USA from EU and doesn't usually take too long by the revues ive read also.This thread has been going a fair few yrs now as he took over from the good old gunga.

Phn med is a real pro and probably the only one that can promise Nxt day del ,if you catch him before his cut - off time 48hrs max UK2UK!!+

Ps I did wonder about the helex brand my friend do you rate them before ksa's .

Vincentm499

• Like 1

jpbb03
Posted (edited)

So i got some today. Bars @2mg from SY. White long pill, 4 slashes, no marks on either side,  but slashes.

Any idea what type these are?   Took a half or 1 mg,  it hit hard.  Need to save these for night night time

Look like Farmapram bars from what i can tell

Edited by jpbb03
  • Like 1

SpriteHamster

SY?

Jjay
On 4/11/2019 at 6:37 PM, jpbb03 said:

So i got some today. Bars @2mg from SY. White long pill, 4 slashes, no marks on either side,  but slashes.

Any idea what type these are?   Took a half or 1 mg,  it hit hard.  Need to save these for night night time

Look like Farmapram bars from what i can tell

yup, farmapram 2mg alps..you got some really good stuff there. Enjoy it.

automagic

I completely avoid buying bars unless they’re straight out of the rx bottle. The farmapram blanks from Mexico are probably your best bet I’ve you need bars. Personally I buy blister packed ksaols, phizer and other 1mg or .5. Buying the blistered meds is much safer then Street bars. Every bar including the new B707 blues are being pressed, some presses look real.

• Like 1

SleepyMonkey
On 8/16/2016 at 10:57 PM, scot9k said:

Agree with @Back2Good above, I kinda gave up looking for bars since they seem to have a high rate of counterfeit. I hear its far too easy to obtain the presses and whatever else one would need to make a legit looking bar. Even though I miss a good x@n bar and would love to find a good source of US pharm grade as the OP mentioned.

Legit Bars are plentiful if you know where to look.

• Like 2

Rippedmover
Posted (edited)

2mg Tafil. U94.

Disclaimer- I don't get mine from a SY vendor here so I cannot attest to what they sell but Piz€r T@fil is the exact same as the original Pfiz€r Xan@x brand barz. But still nothing beats Ksal0lz in my opinion and the plug on here is great....lol I hate farmap@m @Jjay too groggy. 

Thats T@fil....sry only pic I have on me is missing 1/4th lol 

A7F6A74C-1E6D-4792-B777-010AEBDFCA4F.jpeg

Edited by Rippedmover
Pic
  • Like 1