Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

WARNING

WARNING!!!

There is a big problem with Protonmail. Emails are being intercepted by a scammer who is impersonating our vendors and giving false payment information. Use a different email.

If you receive unknown Tutanota emails in your Proton inbox don't even open them. I am receiving them myself and they are obvious phishing attempts. This is affecting several vendors and I will be contacting them tomorrow and telling them to get new emails.

So far this problem is only with vendors and customers using Protonmail. 

Smoka90

Meds in your dreams!

Smoka90

Hi all!

Lately I've been having pretty unpleasant and vivid nightmares, but last night there was something that was less nightmarish.

I was being treated by some nurses, and they prescribed me something to keep me motivated and stimulated. And it was...well, brace yourself:

It was a dove with lots of paper behind it. The guidance for me was to wrap the paper around my neck three times, then let the dove fly away. And that would give me a...er... 'kick'. At the time it was horrible, unpleasant and vivid, but looking back, I thought it was quite funny... That's why I posted this in Jokes and Fun. I won't really tell you about the horrible dreams. They're happening every flippin' night...

So I wondered, how many others here have funny dreams about medicine they take or any other substance for that matter.

...really hope I'm not the only one with such strange dreams...!

Looking forward to the responses, hehe. =)

polygraph

I have weird dreams that I find stashes of meds just laying around in a field or on the road.  They end up being the meds I take.  I guess that's sort of sad that I dream that.

I also have dreams that I am doing coke or heroin.  I've never done either in real life.  I usually have these dreams when I'm sick.  I wake up feeling relieved.

• Like 1

US Army Veteran

at one point in my life I was unable to control my use of medications and had to get help. I frequently have dreams that I am at that state again.

i take depakote as a preventive for headache/migraines and seizures. Depakote makes my dreams very vivid.

@polygraph lol I've also had dreams of finding stashes of medications that I love to take(not ones I'm necessarily prescribed) and im so happy until I wake lol.

bry42

I often have a very vivid recurring dream that I’m way back in high school and I’m tripping my balls off walking down the hall of the school but can’t find my class or even what class I’m supposed to be going to... Its so weird! Lol And I never even experimented with psychedelics till like 10 years after high school... WTF... lol

Zoteh

i have vivid dreams, nightmares, and nootropics changed kindeoff some of my dream state, its less random acting. idno, see in nootropics fb groopes, and google nootrpics for dreams

billie101

As a young lad, I had vivid dreams of walking to the bathroom and peeing in the toilet.  My sheets and P.J.'s were soaked in the morning.  I won't talk about my wet dreams, though.

• Haha 1

idan1120

I've been on probation for 6 months. The biggest thing for me was quitting smoking weed. It makes for some CRAZY dreams. A lot if times in my dreams I'll be doing blow. (Now I was by no means a cokehead, but I did enjoy the occasional bi-monthly 8 ball.) I always wake up scared shitless that its gonna make me fail my piss test. Lol

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

I had a dream where a puppy dog jumped on a coffee table and just did a "butt drag" right on top of a line of p0wd3r that people in the dream were sn0rting lol. I think this partially related to real life events at the time and the puppy represented this door knob of an individual I knew at the time rofl!

OH! W33d stores THC in the part of your brain that controls dreaming (R.E.M. Sleep) hence when you quit using C@nn@bis daily for a long time. You'll end up getting very extremely vivid dreams like nothing can make your dreams more vivid except when adding Melatonin which W33d actually releases large amounts of that partially how it helps insomnia. I have read Valerian Root can also add to vivid dreams besides that I think Seroquel can too but those are the big three contributing factors that can make your dreams extremely far more vivid.

I remember one time in my dream and still remember it how I was looking at my hands and stuff and  thinking "wow this looks just too real I can't believe it" in fact when your having R.E.M. sleep and dreams your releasing small amounts of D-M-T in your brain which is literally the most powerful subst@nc3 in it's Class type of them. Similar to how Adrenaline is the most powerful st1mul@nt physically that is compared to any other type of them.

A lot of things we dream about tend to be things we think we'd never ever do in our real lives or would never want to do those things etc. plus the obvious fact that we dream about things in our lives and it helps us process them.

Edited by porkandbeansboy