Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Back2Good

Congratulations to our UK cousins on Brexit!

Smoka90

@Phrenicz Brilliant sentiments mate, I agree completely.

Personally, I don't trust May with Article 50. Yeah, she's got 'brexiters' in cabinet roles...but nothing's happened! And I feel that if we don't get a solid, full, and hasty leave...that people just won't do anything. I feel like there's a lot of apathy around...

It's nice to see Labour killing themselves, though...lol, hehe. Not a fan of them, so, yeah... :P

I was gutted when Steven Woolfe was disqualifed from the UKIP leadership, though. He would have run rings around Theresa May! He's a great speaker, and he grew up in Moss Side. He is from a working class background, is mixed race, and would appeal to everyone that UKIP needs to appeal to. But no...we have Diane James, part of the 'southern' sect of UKIP. *sigh*

So basically...Theresa May has no opposition.

Great... =/

Smoka90

I open my big mouth here and things change I guess.

In my last post I complained about May not moving forward with Article 50. Then the next day she gave a timeframe. Maybe Theresa May is secretly a member here. :P

Then I complained about Diane James and praised Steven Woolfe. Days later James quit.

But, man...Steven Woolfe. I was chuffed when I heard he's going to run again, but the news with him today was awful. He had two seizures after hitting his head. My heart just sank when I read that... seems like he'll make a full recovery, but it's just such an awful thing to happen...

And whatever that fight was about...FFS...would parties just stop imploding. It's not fashionable anymore. The Conservatives seem to be the only vaguely functioning party, and a lack of opposition is a bad way to be...

Moo... =(

• Like 1

Nikolas

May I think has nowere to go . It is a dead end .  She has to play the game until the bitter end. EU is not going to turn back .Relations are ruined for good. I only wonder about europe in a sense that members with damage economy like Italia & Greece are bombs ready to expode so maybe UK can get rid of the Germans once again that will have to pay the cost of  the future bankruptcy of pig  states . Grexit will happen inevitably as I see it here. And then God will save the Queen for onother one time.

Smoka90

@Nikolas I see what you mean, but I don't see Theresa May at a dead end in any way at all. I think, presuming that she goes ahead with the 'hard brexit', she'll be doing that based on the decision of the majority, so domestically that *could* do wonders for her reputation. She's also bound to be indulging in the lack of opposition. She must be having a whale of a time...

I think in terms of relations with other EU whipped sub-ordinates...er, I mean 'member states' (sorry, couldn't help it...), I don't think it's in either side's interest to dig in and not talk. Good relations will do both the UK and the EU good.

Sorry, don't think I'm adding much to the conversation, guess I'm just rambling...but I think (bit of a prediction here) that, compared to what's yet to come, these are pretty stable times for the EU.

• Like 1

PTFC

I agree @Smoka90, Merkel isn't looking so chuffed these days........

• Like 1

Smoka90

@PTFC She never looks chuffed. :P I've always said that she's got 'melting face syndrome'. It's the only way I can describe it.

Even when she's posing for selfies as 'Mama Merkel' with migrants, it still looks like a kid has drawn a vaguely happy face on some melted candle wax.

Okay, I'm done now, haha. Sorry. :P

• Like 1

Conceited

It would be good if the pound would stabilize and go up a bit.  Think a euro costs 35p more now, compared to what it was pre brexit. Can't see  that happening any time soon.  

Jellopanda

Us norwegians never joined the EU and we're doing very well (partly because of the oil), but i have this feeling that we never joined is because we're to the left, politically, of the EU, while the reason Britain left is that they're to the right of the EU.

Nikolas

Jellopanda Oil is the main reason your country is of the EU. And that is a good decision for norvegian people because you can have your own economy not patronized by Germans and France bank Groups that act in EU. EU destroy my country in 10 years because of bad economic decisions and  calculations . 

Phrenicz

I don't know about anyone else, but the pound being on it's arse and still sinking is seriously fucking with my overseas medicine orders!!! I know that much!! 

Who's with me!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!! 

~P~

• Like 1

Conceited
39 minutes ago, Phrenicz said:

I don't know about anyone else, but the pound being on it's arse and still sinking is seriously fucking with my overseas medicine orders!!! I know that much!! 

Who's with me!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!! 

~P~

Totally agree with you. Can't see it going back to what it was before brexit vote, not even close. If anything it'll get worse once the article 50 is triggered and all the BS that comes with it starts