Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Admin

ppe2u

Pinned posts
Leigh Anne
On 11/18/2018 at 6:45 AM, Dumbo88 said:

https://www.iol.co.za/capetimes/news/kenilworth-doctor-wife-appear-over-illegal-medicine-worth-r1m-17557398'

Here is what happened to "Doc" "Seth" and all the rest at  PPE AND TTM (don't be an idiot, they are the same people) ARE DONE FOREVER. PRISON FOREVER.  The reason PPE appeared so conveniently is is was 4 years ago, just when TTM fucked everyone over for the first time.  SAME PEOPLE, BOTH SCUM>

A few orders after the strike showed but by around Mid September there has not been 1 thing land to my knowledge.

Wow, I just went to your link and read the article--that is so crazy, but typical of my sort of luck.  I lost $ to TTM, AND now also PPE, know no other vendors that take credit cards or have the kind of menu they offered,

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
By Admin,

I have always said that TTM and PPE are the same, it would me take too much time to search in what post i have said that and actually i'm not interested to find it. PPE is already many months on our Blacklist this because some insider information i received, but still member believed doc. and even talked bad from me. So members who ignored this Blacklist and ordered take your losses.

Edited

Dumbo88

Here is how SAPO is clearing the backlog.  What a joke.

• Sad 1

harmony

I never used PPE, but used TTM extensively until mid year; I never bought the 'insurance' though - that was a joke; they spoke like it was a real Ins company - like any company would insure that type of shipment 😀

Leigh Anne

@Dumbo88 I did take your advice and notify my bank, they said they would "look into" the situation & try to recover funds from "Pet Vets Online" in South Africa, but that they generally do not return money d/t a quality issue--WTH?! What quality?  I didn't get d!ck! Not sure how far to push here--I don't want to implicate myself in any shady activity, but Jeez!  I thought these institutions were meant to help the consumer--I have had this bank for 30 years now, & have never before attempted to get a charge back; they should be able to see I had multiple successful transactions w/this company over the years, so not to receive an order & for them to be so blase' about it makes me quite irritated...I am hearing banks are starting to get nervous over all this digital currency going on & that is hitting them in the pocketbook, so it seems that they would want to maintain the consumer's well being...I think I was born about 50 years too late...Godspeed, Leigh Anne

Dumbo88

Tell them you never received anything and its a fraudulent charge.  I did two charge backs recently and just Friday called about the other PPE2U charge cause I never received it, they were like "oh, well we just fucked up.  It will be another 120 days before anything happens."  I don't use banks, I got all my accounts frozen over the Holidays in a state where weed is legal because the manager didn't like that I grew pot.  Ever since I've been like FU banks! 

Unless you have well over 10K in your accounts at all times or are constantly in debt to them, banks don't really want you as a customer, hence all the fees and bullshit.  Its really not their issue, its visa or mastercard.  Your purchase is supposed to be protected from fraud.  That is why CC processors are so hard to come by for these types of businesses, a few charge backs and they cut off your ability to charge CC.  The merchant had 120 days to respond to the allegation of fraud and if they do not you get your money back, those are the rules.

Don't take any guff from these swine!

Edited by Dumbo88
  • Like 1

Zanzibar12

I decided to do a charge-back because “Doc” was so insistent that October  order was shipped. Of course it never arrived. Just last week I notified my credit card company. They said 4-6 weeks to look into it but I got the money back in about three days. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Nirvanadone87
On 1/6/2019 at 7:37 PM, Zanzibar12 said:

I decided to do a charge-back because “Doc” was so insistent that October  order was shipped. Of course it never arrived. Just last week I notified my credit card company. They said 4-6 weeks to look into it but I got the money back in about three days. 

thats what i should have done i wonder if its to late it wasnt that much but still tried to tell me after i didnt get the 1st order that he sent it again on a free reship and never got anything or any love letters

Leigh Anne

@Dumbo88 Thank you so much for the feedback @Dumbo, I just really don't know what to do anymore, and these swine are bankrupting me--I had just another online "pharmacy" w/decent prices, and was promised the sun and the moon, so I put in an order (11/25/18), 3 months later, I have NOTHING...have to try to put that prick in the blacklist (I am seeing that my content needs to be moderator approved, I am not sure if maybe I accidentally broke a rule?), but I appreciate your words and time more than I can say; the fact that you are offering counsel to someone so clueless shows how decent you are, & just when I am thinking all of humanity is a pit, I see something you went out of your way to say, & I feel hopeful again.  Godbless, Leigh Anne

Leigh Anne

@Nirvanadone87 Yep, my bank said you have only 90 days to get in to submit a claim for a transaction you are disputing, but that is my bank in my state, & I'm sure there are other ones with different rules.  I got a letter from then saying that they don't reimburse for quality issues; again, I rec'd Zilch, and almost missed the 90 day window b/c I had gotten packages from Doc more than 2 months delayed.  I also was afraid I would face interrogation over what it was I trying to purchase, & that I might be cutting my own neck w/a formal com;plaint re. a borderline illegal transaction.  I let them know this was not about quality, but I did see a space on which I could forward them my contacts w/this vendor, the attempts I made to get my order, but all of that "proof" also implicates me--it's my money, and if I want to buy 112 dildoes or 2 sex dolls or an authentic first edition of "Catcher in the Rye" signed by J.D.Salinger, then that's MY business....just really uneasy about this stuff, and of course, I found a new "vendor"--placed order Nov. 25, and guess what?  NOTHING, AGAIN...another chargeback attempt?  I am fumbling in the dark, and there are monsters in the room, and yes, I am afraid....Thank you for your feedback, Godspeed, Leigh Anne

• Like 1

Zanzibar12

Just to clarify, my charge back was through my cc and my complaint was within 90 days of purchase. The puzzling thing is I got the money refunded a few days later when the agent on the phone said it could take 3-4 months to check into it. 

amit

Not been on here for a while but I had carried on using them on and off even when they became blacklisted because I had not had a failure until after the mail strike when I had no presents and talking to whoever it was I seemed to be getting fobbed off. I should have listened to the moderators here. Now I have to find somewhere else but have a real fear of other payment methods.

Anyway thanks for the information presented here and the good work of the moderators in flagging it up well before. I should have listened in the first place. :)

• Like 1

Alana44

No wonder he hasn't responded to my emails. I've been ordering my vitamins from him for years. I found him on another forum that went down years ago and have ordered via email since. I didn't even know he had a website. He was always so kind. I'm really sorry to hear about this. Now searching for someone new. Working with Starlite now, but having difficulty with payment options.