We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
SaintAlien

Anyone ever take Diclofenac?

Pinned posts
Hammerblow
Posted (edited)

Hey 

Diclofenac is a NSAID (non steroidal anti inflammatory drug Voltarol, ibuprofen) Taken over a long period of time can have server health risks.  Read up on Dr Rhonda Patrick. The statistics are frightening, Risk of heart attacks increase by 50%, inhibits muscle growth 2 fold. 

multiple studies have now linked chronic use of these painkillers with an increased risk of heart attack and stroke. They mechanisms appear to be mediated through the inhibition of an enzyme known as Cox 2. There have been a couple of mechanisms investigated in animal studies. First, NSAIDs have been shown to inhibit the production of a molecule called prostacyclin that relaxes blood vessels and “unglues” platelets. Second, they have been shown to inhibit the production of nitric oxide (which cox 2 also regulates to some degree).

Other studies have shown that people taking 2 grams of phytosomal curcumin (called Meriva) had pain reduction equivalent to 800 mg of ibuprofen. Another randomized, placebo-controlled trial found 600 mg of ibuprofen per day for 1.5 months induced hypogonadism in men as measured by a 23% decrease in free testosterone/LH ratio.

This is before we even being to mention the effects it has on the gut microbiome and liver. And the multiple studies of athletes who used it every for inflammation who now feel better than ever

It’s a poor outdated drug kept alive by pharmaceutical companies for profit. There’s far greater natural alternatives (no hippy shit) just science CBD OIL psycho and non psycho active has been proven to be better for inflammation.

sorry for the rant

peace ✌️

Rx

Edited by Hammerblow
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

Tedh

I was recently rx’d this for sciatica so bad that I could barely sit down. I had pain in my rear, back of my leg and numbness in two toes. I had doubts that it would work. After taking diclofenac for several days things started to calm down. After 2 weeks my pain level was pretty much gone. I was pleasantly surprised. If I sit for an extended period of time my the right side of my rear hurts and I have to shift around, getting up moving around and stretching helps. I went back to the doctor and she gave me another rx in case the sciatica flares badly up again. The doc did say to take will food due to stomach upset and that if you take long term that you need to monitor your blood pressure. If the sciatica persists my doc wants to set up an mri to see what’s going on.

porkandbeansboy

Wow... someone my Mom knows takes Voltaren Gel which is Diclofenac in a Topical Solution that someone recommended it to my Mom since it works so well for her Leg Pain but Luckily my Mom did not like the slimy and cooling feeling her left on her Skin. I used 2 Grams of the Gel or whatever Approx. Eyeing out Amount of the "Gel Dosing Card" B.S. it comes with. Thanks for this specific piece of Information as it is  very ironically helpful an hopefully will be helpful to others ironically too in the future possibly lol. 

Literally every NSAID has an Increase in Heart Attack and Stroke Risk but the question is what would be the Safest? 

I asked my Dr. that exact question and he said Naproxen (Chemical Name for the Brand Aleve) is the Safest one hence it is Sold over the Counter but I have read it shouldn't be used longer than 8-12 Days at any Age or State of Health due to Risk of Heart Attack or Stroke I read in a Study. I 100% Strongly Agree using CBD Oils or taking Advantage of the Psychoactive Alternatives such as a strong dose of Edible Oils with Coconut in it I bought some that had 450MG THC per 1ML and all the Terpenes. That's all stuff I don't know about but I was recommended it for Inflammation by a my G.P. (G.P.=Gener@l Pr@cticti0ne)r Dr.  instead of using an NSAID as they hurt my Stomach and it worked wonders for the pain.

My Dog is ironically very old and had to take a NSAID Called Rimadyl at like 100MG more or less I can't remember but she is a small Dog so it does not take much Medication to meet her Medical Requirements. My Dog is such a little rascal eating my Weed and getting high as F when I forget a bag of it where I lock her up in a place at night in a big room with plenty of toys and Dog bed but getting off topic.

Basically inflammation low-grade chronic kind can increase your chances of Cancer so NSAIDs can and will increase your chances of a stroke or heart attack and these have Anti-Cancer Prevention Studies to the Anti-Inflammation so goes to show that using NATURAL stuff like CBD Oil to control our DAILY MILD Inflammation is what increases our chances of Cancer plus lowers our Daily Quality of Life. 

Vickydog
On 8/5/2019 at 3:10 AM, porkandbeansboy said:

Wow... someone my Mom knows takes Voltaren Gel which is Diclofenac in a Topical Solution that someone recommended it to my Mom since it works so well for her Leg Pain but Luckily my Mom did not like the slimy and cooling feeling her left on her Skin. I used 2 Grams of the Gel or whatever Approx. Eyeing out Amount of the "Gel Dosing Card" B.S. it comes with. Thanks for this specific piece of Information as it is  very ironically helpful an hopefully will be helpful to others ironically too in the future possibly lol. 

Literally every NSAID has an Increase in Heart Attack and Stroke Risk but the question is what would be the Safest? 

I asked my Dr. that exact question and he said Naproxen (Chemical Name for the Brand Aleve) is the Safest one hence it is Sold over the Counter but I have read it shouldn't be used longer than 8-12 Days at any Age or State of Health due to Risk of Heart Attack or Stroke I read in a Study. I 100% Strongly Agree using CBD Oils or taking Advantage of the Psychoactive Alternatives such as a strong dose of Edible Oils with Coconut in it I bought some that had 450MG THC per 1ML and all the Terpenes. That's all stuff I don't know about but I was recommended it for Inflammation by a my G.P. (G.P.=Gener@l Pr@cticti0ne)r Dr.  instead of using an NSAID as they hurt my Stomach and it worked wonders for the pain.

My Dog is ironically very old and had to take a NSAID Called Rimadyl at like 100MG more or less I can't remember but she is a small Dog so it does not take much Medication to meet her Medical Requirements. My Dog is such a little rascal eating my Weed and getting high as F when I forget a bag of it where I lock her up in a place at night in a big room with plenty of toys and Dog bed but getting off topic.

Basically inflammation low-grade chronic kind can increase your chances of Cancer so NSAIDs can and will increase your chances of a stroke or heart attack and these have Anti-Cancer Prevention Studies to the Anti-Inflammation so goes to show that using NATURAL stuff like CBD Oil to control our DAILY MILD Inflammation is what increases our chances of Cancer plus lowers our Daily Quality of Life. 

My DH has  TON of the generic version.Diclofenac. he prefers nrand, Voltaren, so weay more. But pjarmacy goofed up over the yrs, so we kept the generic.  Im not sure whay yall are using it for, i guess muscle pain?  I didnt read yalls.read.. If it has other.uses,id love to know..i Hate the way it smells thoighr.lol