Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Itchy

Post your favorite pet pic?

2earls

We need to revive the pet section! 

I miss seeing cute pet pics.

@Hammerblow ???

Hammerblow

@2earls yes yes yes! I miss seeeung cute pics too! Let me see what I’ve posted and what I’ve got and get the ball rolling 

Rx

Hammerblow

Curly wurly doodle after a bath and nap time with my grans wee kitten I was looking after. Little miss Princess and the glass eyed dec enjoying his custom made scratching post. They hide cat nip inside the mice attached to it. It cost me a fortune but I’d just spent £4000?on a new sofa!

Rx

A0B3DD9F-369C-47B1-BC8F-8F1034C4C9D2.jpeg

CE287531-9AEF-409A-98F0-6DA25A80CB3A.jpeg

FDD66785-46C2-48AB-B120-C6C54FB84F8B.jpeg

B5FBC9CF-7941-4827-A7E8-6ED94CFD2CA1.jpeg

D295857F-05D7-4226-B6E4-217953B0BA0C.jpeg

BA384F00-F191-4369-A28D-56A1D4B1CC38.jpeg

• Like 1

2earls

Love it! The top one is extra adorable. 

Hammerblow

I love 💕 my doodles and I miss the summertime 🙁😢

Olart Pharma

My best friend!

7A9680B7-38B9-42A9-A3BB-BA282164A8AF.jpeg

• Like 2

2earls

How many "kids" do you have @DoomKitty?

I know you said these last ones aren't yours, but I did see a plural on your previous post. I'm thinking that your screen name is connected to your love of kitties. I just love pic #2 of your cat, he looks like a cool dude in a loose mood (and it's probably a female).

DoomKitty
On 9/22/2019 at 1:00 AM, 2earls said:

How many "kids" do you have @DoomKitty?

I know you said these last ones aren't yours, but I did see a plural on your previous post. I'm thinking that your screen name is connected to your love of kitties. I just love pic #2 of your cat, he looks like a cool dude in a loose mood (and it's probably a female).

I have 4 and 1/2 kids! the 1/2 is a stray who loves the kibbies, but refuses the pets or even to be any closer than 30ft to me so she only gets half-kid status lol.  Been feeding her for five years and she just prefers being feral.  And yes, the one i posted pics of is a very cool dude!  Hes male in fact and loves him some lounging.  Vicious killer when hes not asleep tho.  I live very rural, like cant-see-any-neighbors rural, so he has lots of hunting grounds....

• Like 2

Hammerblow

I had the doodles at the beach, the actual beach. In Scotland. In September!! They were loving life. All that sand though on the trip home. Christ on a bike! 

25D57F8C-6E8B-4B8B-87D0-2364089DB644.jpeg

07F3891F-35B1-4877-AE3A-DDE23212CC67.jpeg

• Like 2

Hammerblow

@DoomKitty Don’t be fooled ha! But they are, and just the smartest most loyal dogs. They have the poodle intelligence/size/weight and the lab adventure in them. 

Rx

• Haha 1

2earls

@DoomKitty your story about the hunting reminded me of Pedro, a neighborhood stray I was feeding along with a neighbor. He used to drag his trophies right into my living room and make me scream.

Or if he had to wait to come in there would be a tail and a pile of rat entrails waiting at the door. Ugh. Good old Pedro! Even footed a vet bill for him, but like your cat he still always wanted to be free.

@Hammerblow that last pic is an award winner. That dog could sell stuff.

• Like 2

DoomKitty

@2earls I know EXACTLY what you mean! Mine have a kitty door, but only one like to go outside and she will bring in animals (i read they like to eat them where they feel the safest), thankfully she eats the entire thing.  The most horrifying tho was a night i woke up at 3am to this WILD screaming and i immediately go into panic mode leaping out of bed to uuuuuuhm save some small child that's in my house?!?!?!?!?! not sure what i was thinking/expecting, but turns out one of my kitties Sniffles, was killing a huge bunny.  They scream like small children.  it was soooooo awful and terrifying.  Thankfully she only brings something in like once every month or so now and no more bunnies....The other creepy thing Sniffles loooooves doing is following you into the bathroom and just sits and stares at you while you do your business....I have to warn people when company comes over, but even when you expect it its still creepy the way she does it lol....