Jump to content

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Itchy

Post your favorite pet pic?

Recommended Posts

Dumbass#1

Ok so it looks like me and @Jools are the kitty peeps. First one is my boy Pooner and the next one is LB (short for Lilly Blue / Little Bit). LB is a special needs kitty. We had to amputate one of her rear legs about a year ago. All 4 of my kitties are rescues and these 2 are Snowshoe Siamese mixes❤.

IMG_2384.JPG

IMG_1909.JPG

Edited by Pooner2013
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbass#1

My boy Pooner has a "thing" with the TV. He loves to watch it and sometimes thinks he can play with the people (or kitties) he sees on screen?.

IMG_2661.JPG

IMG_2044.JPG

Edited by Pooner2013
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbass#1

Promise I'm finished after this. Not trying to dominate the thread. Here's my other 2 fur babies. Nima is the cali mix and Selma is the tabby mix. 

IMG_2084.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ElectroNymph

I'm out of likes, but I love cats. Really miss having one. Hopefully soon I will. Very cute. We used to have a tabby, and then later a tortoiseshell and white. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbass#1
7 minutes ago, ElectroNymph said:

I'm out of likes, but I love cats. Really miss having one. Hopefully soon I will. Very cute. We used to have a tabby, and then later a tortoiseshell and white. :)

Awe... I hope you get one my fellow scorpion ?.  I LOVE torties- I swear if I ever have a "kitty opening" in my home again I would try for one. Hopefully my rescue I support would have one if the time ever came.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ElectroNymph
2 minutes ago, Pooner2013 said:

Awe... I hope you get one my fellow scorpion ?.  I LOVE torties- I swear if I ever have a "kitty opening" in my home again I would try for one. Hopefully my rescue I support would have one if the time ever came.  

Ha-ha, yes I'm a Scorpio. I always liked tabbies, but after having a tortoiseshell: they are absolutely mad - but in a good way. x

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbass#1

@ElectroNymph, I will say with regard to breeds, both of those snowshoe Siamese mixes I have are an absolute joy. They've both been plagued with as many health problems as me but they are a very loveable and playful breed. The boy, Pooner, plays fetch with me like a dog.  It's so crazy but he started doing that at about age 10 months.  And he'll play fetch with his balls, scrunchy balls..mouses or whatever he's playing with. He is an awesome kitty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ElectroNymph
3 minutes ago, Pooner2013 said:

@ElectroNymph, I will say with regard to breeds, both of those snowshoe Siamese mixes I have are an absolute joy. They've both been plagued with as many health problems as me but they are a very loveable and playful breed. The boy, Pooner, plays fetch with me like a dog.  It's so crazy but he started doing that at about age 10 months.  And he'll play fetch with his balls, scrunchy balls..mouses or whatever he's playing with. He is an awesome kitty. 

In an earlier post, I mentioned my sister's Siamese. She treats Jennifer like her mother and fights her boyfriend to be next to her in bed. Very interesting cats.

Edited by ElectroNymph
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbass#1
54 minutes ago, ElectroNymph said:

In an earlier post, I mentioned my sister's Siamese. She treats Jennifer like her mother and fights her boyfriend to be next to her in bed. Very interesting cats.

Hilarious - my boy Pooner definitely thinks he's my boyfriend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ElectroNymph
9 hours ago, Pooner2013 said:

Hilarious - my boy Pooner definitely thinks he's my boyfriend. 

Still no likes yet! Siamese cats are apparently "one person cats". Quite sweet really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natty

pab.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marshmallowmayhem

Axel 

E27E8E0D-3F25-446F-9E85-660844AAC075.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So_what

My old cat Lily. She's napping on my son's bunk-bed❤ 

She will be 10 years old in September😻

IMAG0674.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CodyKowl

What's with all the cat people?!?!? :)  My boys wanted to know if they could stop by and visit~! 

frankie rocky.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×