Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Itchy

Post your favorite pet pic?

2muchpain

I am Auntie to 5 house rabbits! I am their bunnysitter so I spend a lot of time with them even though they live with my brother and sister-in-law. Whenever they go away or if they are working long hours I stay at their house and look after the bunnies. I love them like family members.

IMG-20161206-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20161206-WA0004.jpg

• Like 1

ElectroNymph
On 15/01/2017 at 6:13 PM, 2muchpain said:

I am Auntie to 5 house rabbits! I am their bunnysitter so I spend a lot of time with them even though they live with my brother and sister-in-law. Whenever they go away or if they are working long hours I stay at their house and look after the bunnies. I love them like family members.

IMG-20161206-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20161206-WA0004.jpg

"Bunnysitter", I like that expression. You must get lots of little 'bunny treats' left around the place. :)

• Like 1

2muchpain
9 hours ago, ElectroNymph said:

"Bunnysitter", I like that expression. You must get lots of little 'bunny treats' left around the place. :)

Our bunnies are housetrained if that's what you mean! Hahaha!

ElectroNymph
53 minutes ago, 2muchpain said:

Our bunnies are housetrained if that's what you mean! Hahaha!

We had a giant rabbit (who was supposed to be a dwarf) it plopped everywhere...

• Like 1

2muchpain
18 hours ago, ElectroNymph said:

We had a giant rabbit (who was supposed to be a dwarf) it plopped everywhere...

Giant rabbits frighten me a bit as I'm so used to dwarf rabbits.

• Like 1

2muchpain

Edith was our biggest bun-see picture. She died though. She had heart problems. Getting her back in the house was a nightmare as she was such a fast hopper!

WP_20160612_010.jpg

ElectroNymph
2 hours ago, 2muchpain said:

Giant rabbits frighten me a bit as I'm so used to dwarf rabbits.

Yes, ours was slightly evil, old "Floppy". 

• Like 1

Cloudy

This is Bella.  I adopted her from a no kill shelter.  She is blind and has a lot of other problems.  She is a big baby.  She sleeps with me and loves to cuddle.

2016-06-25 19.44.06.jpg

• Like 3

2muchpain

She is so beautiful and so are you for taking her in!

Cloudy

I have had her for almost a year

eleventeen

Hey Lookin2Learn - Your puppy looks like a Plott Hound. Mine is not a puppy anymore.

She has turned out to be a great dog. I never had a breed like this. I have had to learn some things .

So many personality quirks and she can be really funny.

There are a few other breeds that have the lighter brindle colors, but I mostly see the blonde and grey/black stripes in Plott Hounds.

Plott Hound are the North Carolina state dog. I lived down there for a while so that's how I rescued my girl.

20160929_214000.jpg

• Like 1

2earls

Beautiful doggies and adorable bunnies. I love them all! I wish my friend @Smoka90 was around to see the bunnies but I think he is taking a break.

Bless you @tomfam18 for taking that sweetie home. 

Cloudy

Thank you Earls.  I actually have one bunny left.  He is about 8 years old now.  We had 3 when we moved here from Kansas.  The other 2 were older and didn't make it through last summer.  They have given us so much fun though.  Look in Learn, your baby is beautiful too.  I was told that Bella is part American bull dog.  I don't really think so.  It doesn't matter to me.  I took one look at her, looked at my 6 year old granddaughter who was with me and we loaded her up.  I knew she was special, and she belonged with me.  We have quite the zoo here.  We have 3 dogs and my daughter has 5 cats.  Needless to say we love animals.  I make blankets and pads for local no kill shelters for the puppies.  It isn't much, but if we can help just an animal or two have a little better life we will.  We don't have much money, barely make ends meet, but my husband would bring in every stray in Orlando if he could.

Cloudy

The bunnies and dogs are so cute.  We are all so lucky to have them

Dumbass#1

Ok so it looks like me and @Jools are the kitty peeps. First one is my boy Pooner and the next one is LB (short for Lilly Blue / Little Bit). LB is a special needs kitty. We had to amputate one of her rear legs about a year ago. All 4 of my kitties are rescues and these 2 are Snowshoe Siamese mixes❤.

IMG_2384.JPG

IMG_1909.JPG

Edited by Pooner2013
  • Like 1