Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Itchy

Post your favorite pet pic?

Jellopanda
3 hours ago, Jools said:

I maybe be mixing my breeds up. A bengal in U.K. Is not a big cat per se and are mainly brown here with lovely rosette markings. There are new Asian leopard cats and new Asian bengal cats and I wonder if these are being mixed up in my head. A UK show class bengal would cost around £450-600 pounds sterling here. The cat fancy people will travel all over the world to buy cats. Bengals are very vocal too. I love vocal cats. The Maine coons chirrup and make such funny sounds. They really do talk with you. 

It's possible you're not mixing up you're breeds. What i do know is that Bengal Cats are relatively new and that they were imported early to sweden were both my mother's cat and the one i'm considering buying is from. They're very early generation which makes them, among other things, very rare these days (as early generation bengal cats who still breed are dying out), very expensive, and quite a bit larger than the average bengal. The picture of pardalis here is also a less common colour for bengals. Most common is as you describe them.

I've personally seen several enormous bengals, but they've all been early generation. And i think not mixed with Egyptian Mau which made them smaller. There are different strains? if that's what you call it, with different characteristics.

ElectroNymph

Ostrich -- Andy Murray

download.jpg

ElectroNymph
On 11/10/2016 at 2:00 PM, Jellopanda said:

It's possible you're not mixing up you're breeds. What i do know is that Bengal Cats are relatively new and that they were imported early to sweden were both my mother's cat and the one i'm considering buying is from. They're very early generation which makes them, among other things, very rare these days (as early generation bengal cats who still breed are dying out), very expensive, and quite a bit larger than the average bengal. The picture of pardalis here is also a less common colour for bengals. Most common is as you describe them.

I've personally seen several enormous bengals, but they've all been early generation. And i think not mixed with Egyptian Mau which made them smaller. There are different strains? if that's what you call it, with different characteristics.

"Enormous Bengals?" That's the first time I've heard them called that. ;)

Hammerblow

Pip my doodle and best mate.

&

Tilly 'Y U LEAVE ME'

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

ElectroNymph
15 minutes ago, Hammerblow said:

Pip my doodle and best mate.

&

Tilly 'Y U LEAVE ME'

image.jpg

image.jpg

I love pussies, but won't have one as I smoke. :( Very cute!

Hammerblow

I smoke too they don't seem to have picked up the bad habit from me yet. Garden only though.x

ElectroNymph
3 minutes ago, Hammerblow said:

I smoke too they don't seem to have picked up the bad habit from me yet. Garden only though.x

That's sensible. When I move (Hopefully) I will either stop, or do it outside. I live with my ex and he smokes heavily, so it wouldn't be fair on the puss. ?

Hammerblow

Understandable I have two cats but I'm not a heavy smoker 5-10 a day. I don't drink (health & career reasons) so we all need some little vices.

ElectroNymph
5 minutes ago, Hammerblow said:

Understandable I have two cats but I'm not a heavy smoker 5-10 a day. I don't drink (health & career reasons) so we all need some little vices.

That's true. but sex would be my chosen vice - less damaging! 

Hammerblow

That's not a vice that's recreation and good for your health :) I don't count that one x

Hammerblow

Ps. I'm out of likes or I would be all over that one.

ElectroNymph
1 minute ago, Hammerblow said:

Ps. I'm out of likes or I would be all over that one.

Hope not literally! I am out of them too. I want to stop the smoking and benzos. Take a lot less than I used to. 

Hammerblow

Ha! Well played. Yeah that is essentially my aim too I'm not that bothered about the smoking..I know bizarre given my background but maybe perhaps in the future I will stop both but both are very small quantities and given what I've been through in the last wee while I'm using that as justification. 

ElectroNymph
10 minutes ago, Hammerblow said:

Ha! Well played. Yeah that is essentially my aim too I'm not that bothered about the smoking..I know bizarre given my background but maybe perhaps in the future I will stop both but both are very small quantities and given what I've been through in the last wee while I'm using that as justification. 

"Wee" how Scottish! Then Geordie has many similarities with Scottish dialect: "Toon" and other words with elongated vowels, especially. (I studied English Language, sue me ?) 

It's good that you don't do either to a large extent. I am just curious to see how much better I'd feel. (After the crappy feelings, obviously)

Lookin2Learn

This is my girl.

received_10208664394312525.jpeg

• Like 2