Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Valhead

Domestic seizure

jamesf

@Trevor88  It was an international order of xan. from a Lic. DR in the UK in box... 2 boxes 160

Trevor88
On 2/19/2019 at 11:50 AM, jamesf said:

Horror story had one confiscated  got the letter, had nothing sent for awhile, tried again the first one came through but the second didn't 2 months later the PO PO came knocking unannounced with a search warrant, cuffed, put in the car. They found nothing because I had nothing and explained it was for personal only. They gave me a ticket, I  went to court and nothing was on the docket. They stamped my ticket that I was there and never heard from them again.....Fucking scariest day of my life...

Damn. All of that happened over less than 200  x@n@x??

jackwade
Posted (edited)

@Sunrise81

well i stand corrected but sounds like nothing i heard before.

Edited by jackwade

Hazadardous1
On 9/28/2019 at 3:31 PM, Trevor88 said:

Damn. All of that happened over less than 200  x@n@x??

not sure where you are from but 200 X@ns is a big deal, prison time here in the US.

Contressa
On 10/1/2019 at 4:45 PM, Hazadardous1 said:

not sure where you are from but 200 X@ns is a big deal, prison time here in the US.

200 seems like personal use to me, unless he had people testify that he was selling them. Those things are highly addictive, and before my research days I could put 200 bars behind me in 2 weeks. Easily. I don’t recommend it, but it’s something that people do. Some people could even do it in a week or less. 

anyways, I’m getting off topic. Go smoke a cig with the cop and tell him you believe in the 4th amendment. He can’t come in without a warrant. 90% (guessing) fools get busted for bullshit just like that. They say they want crack and find marijuana. Just don’t let them in. Even though I’m squeaky clean I still dislike having anyone in my domaine without a warrant. Don’t let them in (don't fight with them, let them in in they force themself in) then let a PAID lawyer rip them to shreds. The evidence will get tossed. Some cops are understanding and will leave you alone, and others won’t and will have to get a warrant. Use that time as needed to clean your house so the cops don’t have to walk into a messy place, because it’s usually one that has to get the warrant. 

Paul Eschardies
On 9/21/2019 at 8:34 PM, willow111 said:

My apologies for confusion....must have been some1 else with similar name or something. Had a hard week and did not mean to vent it to you.  You don't deserve that and I'm sorry. Have a good one..

Hello there, I am new to this site. Could you please inform me in what and how I need to precede. Thank you 

Sunrise81

@Paul Eschardies do lots of reading! As for your question, I’m not sure what you’re actually asking. But there are so many resources on this forum and even more resources once you donate and become a sponsor (it is SOOOOOO worth it to donate/become a sponsor...more info about donating can be found in the “welcome to DBG” thread). Good luck & welcome to the community!! 

• Like 1