Countdown To Christmas!

2earls

bwillia

Tomosan

4 days start to finish 

Great quality 

Great pricing 

I know one extra thing I‚Äôll be Thankful for this Thanksgiving ūü¶É...... Bwillia¬†

jaxjohn

Went with the Mr Nice and was not disappointed. Everything went smooth as usual. Thank you B.

Def_Starr

A+++++ BWILLIA A++++++

SOURZ D'Z and THESE OGz BRINGZ THE GOODNESS OUT, BWILLIA KNOWZ MY PARTICULAR ISSUE WITH ANXIETY AND HELPS ME WITH THE BEST FLOWER FOR THE ISSUE I FACE OR SOMETIMES TRYING TO RECOVER FROM INJURIES OR BAD DEMONS 

DBG A+++

BWILLIA A+++++

DBG MEMBERS A++++

thanks to @2earls inviting bwillia , i never had a reason to use another Gardner 

wait4it

House Blend special 3 days ... Good edibles 

Funnyman

Another great order with B!  4 day turnaround from start to finish.  Everything accounted for and quality.  I'm still trying to see if any other vendors can match B's prices, but nobody comes close.  A lot of vendors want DOUBLE what B charges for a VERY similar product.  Try the gummy bears!  They are great!

Peace,

-FM

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

krunchy

Had a mix-up with last order (first time ever) but B made it quite right. Got the OG Kush and it's very nice and piney and tasty. That and the Bubba Kush I got before that are both great lower shelf strains that'll do you right;)  Thanks again, BB)

ClinicalPharmacologistResearc

I'm in a new completely legalized state. Honestly have no idea how to get it in a Sativa Dominant or a straight Sativa. !I am unfortunately hypersensitive to greenery. I tried HipE Criplr and it was ok. I can not handle the rapid heart beat, stomach problem, the bubble in my throat and my really really really dry mouth. I have found that trimming gets a perfect amount in my system to relax me. I don't know where to get like you guys are talking about.

Also, where can I get seeds in the US sent to me? I desperately want to grow because how much I love the plant. I really love trimming. I want to get some bud that still needs to be trimmed.

Oh if my writing sounds crazy it is because I am falling asleep...sorry.

Funnyman
On 12/14/2018 at 12:40 AM, ClinicalPharmacologistResearc said:

I'm in a new completely legalized state. Honestly have no idea how to get it in a Sativa Dominant or a straight Sativa. !I am unfortunately hypersensitive to greenery. I tried HipE Criplr and it was ok. I can not handle the rapid heart beat, stomach problem, the bubble in my throat and my really really really dry mouth. I have found that trimming gets a perfect amount in my system to relax me. I don't know where to get like you guys are talking about.

Also, where can I get seeds in the US sent to me? I desperately want to grow because how much I love the plant. I really love trimming. I want to get some bud that still needs to be trimmed.

Oh if my writing sounds crazy it is because I am falling asleep...sorry.

First and foremost, if you dislike the rapid heartbeat and bubble in your throat, I would not be looking for sativa.  You would want an indica dominant strain. Indica strains generally provide a sense of deep body relaxation. Sativa strains tend to provide a more energizing experience.

Personally, if I were you, I would try @bwillia1's "Candy Kush" or "Purple Kush."  Both of these are great for relaxation, pain, anxiety, and stress.  His gummy bears and caramels are great too, but my mom tried a gummy bear and said she felt her heart racing (so maybe steer clear of those).

I order at least 30 gummy bears and 20 caramels a week from B.  They are fantastic!  My girl loves his shatter and puts it in her vape pen.  Bottom line, you need to just continue trying things until you find what works best for you.

Merry Christmas!

-FM-

• Like 1

bud

Was off for a while getting schooled in bitcoin.  But B has continued to be a savior with top-notch product and delivery time.

• Like 1