Jump to content

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

2earls

bwillia

Recommended Posts

2earls

I should also add that if you have already tried bwillia and want to help give his thread a kickstart, you can repeat your reviews for the sake of other members. Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daffydank

I have ordered from this vendor. Best experience i have ever had dealing with somebody. Very snappy responses and very quick as far as our transaction went. Would and will use again in the future.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
massm

I have corresponded and done business with Bwilla and I think you will all be very happy with what this vendor has to offer in terms of items, price, quality, and A+ communication.  Glad to see this vendor make it to the mainstream section of the board - while this vendor may be new to DBG, they are certainly not new to the market.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaybop38112486
On 21 March 2016 at 3:29 AM, bwillia1 said:

Hello everyone, and thanks.

I am looking forward to working with you all.

If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to ask.

 

Just tried email you, said email addy is invalid???? Ok friend

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
massm

I double checked for you and it's accurate.  Last corresponded with Bwilla last night, I'd give it another shot.  Best of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaybop38112486
On 20 March 2016 at 9:19 PM, 2earls said:

I'd like to introduce a new vendor who has had very good reviews in testing. bwillia1@safe-mail.net. He will be participating in the thread.

Please feel free to post your experience with bwillia here.

 

Is the email addy correct, can't email them. Any ideas guys. Probably me, any suggestions appreciated. Johnny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaybop38112486
On 20 March 2016 at 9:19 PM, 2earls said:

I'd like to introduce a new vendor who has had very good reviews in testing. bwillia1@safe-mail.net. He will be participating in the thread.

Please feel free to post your experience with bwillia here.

 

Is that email addy ok as I can't send a email to. It keeps getting sent back by web master or spider man lol one or the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2earls

You may want to try sending from a different email. That will sometimes solve the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bwillia1
On 3/22/2016 at 9:44 AM, Shaybop38112486 said:

Just tried email you, said email addy is invalid???? Ok friend

i am sorry for the trouble you are having...

did you make sure you included the 1...

it is bwillia1

 

hope that helps.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3mbolden

I have had 2 super rad orders with bwillia. Both of them took just under a week from start to finish, i always received a tn the day my payment was received. this vendor was extremely communicative throughout the entire process, even responding within an hour to a question i had sent on a saturday (weekend communication is always an unexpected delight in this game, as i am sure everyone is aware!)

i have tried 3 different strains thus far, and each one is of the highest quality.

The stealth is completely fantastic,  bwillia is a pro 100%.  You can trust this vendor, definitely. 

Quality  A++

Communication A+

Stealth A+

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daffydank
7 hours ago, 3mbolden said:

I have had 2 super rad orders with bwillia. Both of them took just under a week from start to finish, i always received a tn the day my payment was received. this vendor was extremely communicative throughout the entire process, even responding within an hour to a question i had sent on a saturday (weekend communication is always an unexpected delight in this game, as i am sure everyone is aware!)

i have tried 3 different strains thus far, and each one is of the highest quality.

The stealth is completely fantastic,  bwillia is a pro 100%.  You can trust this vendor, definitely. 

Quality  A++

Communication A+

Stealth A+

 

Which strains did you try and which were your favorite?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
massm

2 orders with Bwillia, #2 arrived today.  Quality, stealth, overweight, and very quick - everything you can ask for in a vendor in this category.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3mbolden
14 hours ago, daffydank said:

 

Hi Daffydank,

Its not letting me quote you properly, but my list goes like this : 

Gdp, obama kush, blueberry diesel 

Alll of them are excelente,  but i have to be in the right mood for sativas (but they really help to break up the day). The quality of the buds is something id never thought i would experience in my part of the country, incredibly potent and all-around wow!  

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×