Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

WARNING

WARNING!!!

There is a big problem with Protonmail. Emails are being intercepted by a scammer who is impersonating our vendors and giving false payment information. Use a different email.

If you receive unknown Tutanota emails in your Proton inbox don't even open them. I am receiving them myself and they are obvious phishing attempts. This is affecting several vendors and I will be contacting them tomorrow and telling them to get new emails.

So far this problem is only with vendors and customers using Protonmail. 

Sign in to follow this  
Conceited

Taking benzo after the expiry date.

Conceited

Can you take v's or alps when the expiry date has passed? Does the medicine loose it potency, or cause you to fill unwell if you were to be taken any of the medicine mentioned daily, whilst there were in date. 

jimbojones

Most listed expiration dates are long before it actually expires.  Fent patches are an exception but what you are talking about is very stable and should be fine up to a year or two after expiration.  If anything it would lose potency, not mutate into something that was dangerous.

Edited by jimbojones
  • Like 1

Skeeter1

From what I read and through experience V's are good for a least 3 years past expiration provided they are kept

out of direct sunlight and below 23 C.  Now Alps are a different story.  I stockpiled some of those back in 2009

with exp. dates of late 2010 and I would say they were good until late 2011.  Usually shelf life is 5 yrs.. for V's

and 3 yrs.. for Alps from the time they leave the manufacture.

Remember when buying loose items, you don't know what the exp. date is from vendor.  I try to buy blistered packs because

they usually have the manf. date stamp on the strip.

dragonxp
On 20.1.2016 at 6:26 PM, jimbojones said:

Most listed expiration dates are long before it actually expires.  Fent patches are an exception but what you are talking about is very stable and should be fine up to a year or two after expiration.  If anything it would lose potency, not mutate into something that was dangerous.

That is absolutely correct, with tablets or capsules there is no problem. The only thing that can happen is, that it can lose a little bit the potency. But you must be careful with liquid medications! That can be dangerous, so i wouldn't take liquid meds after the expiration date.

Sudoka

Some time ago I ate few different benzodiazepines about few years (5-7 years) after expiry date and all works well.

Frog baseball

If they have been kept in a cool dry place in pop outs or sealed bottles .They will last years after expiry.

If they loose or kept somewhere where the climate isn't friendly to them, then they won't last long.

Frog baseball✌️