Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

trinity

Trinity Update 2017

Jools

I cannot post any data as I didn’t ask for it by my doc told me that I was dipping below the normal range. The normal does dose  is the whole 4 ml every 12 weeks but I just felt the tail off myself and so I asked my doc to test my bloods and he changed my injection to every 8 weeks. After doing my own research I now do my own injection and I use 250ml every week and I feel great on it but IF this proviron helps to make me feel even better then I’d be happy to give it a go. 

Also, my body shape changed dramatically and the start of Man boobs disappeared and my waist has gone from a tight 38 to a loose 34. I’m told that Test will retain water but I have never seen this while on the Nebido and I get if free because I went through the health system. I am now even at the point where I am allowed to do the injections myself. Again, just to add, Nebido is in a thick nut based oil and so it take awhile to start to work. I think 1000 every 2 weeks would be way too much. Please be careful. 

I will endeavour to get the blood test results from the tests so that I can give you the data you would like. I will tell my GP I need them as I’m going to see a private endocrinologist as I got chucked off of the health system endo as I missed one appointment.

By the way, my reason for receiving TRT is called empty sella syndrome. It’s where the pituitary gland is flat and near enough empty, instead of it being like a small walnut but the Nebido works well, for me at least. I hope this helps but if you want more detailed information ok. Message me

Dumbo88

250mg a week sounds right for Test U, I must have misread and thought you were using the whole 4ml every 2 weeks to get into the normal range. 

Unfortunately thanks to stupid people and greed, here in America that same apule would run somewhere around $1K. 

But our health care system is awsome, CAUSE ITS 'MERICAN!    lol

• Haha 1

Jools

@trinity see above post on price of Nebido in USA. Maybe you could get some in and sell cheaper ? I would buy as I’d like some extra as my routine means I run out & I have used all the excuses I could, to get a represcription. 

Jools
1 hour ago, Dumbo88 said:

250mg a week sounds right for Test U, I must have misread and thought you were using the whole 4ml every 2 weeks to get into the normal range. 

Unfortunately thanks to stupid people and greed, here in America that same apule would run somewhere around $1K. 

But our health care system is awsome, CAUSE ITS 'MERICAN!    lol

That’s an utterly crazy price. I can hardly believe people would pay that but I guess the market dictates prices. Maybe our mutual friend can get this somehow. I now realise I’ve been very lucky 

Dumbo88
Posted (edited)

@jools

if you just want an extra bit I would get some test C or test E, they work fine for weekly injections and an amp is around $6.   Personally I like to do 6-8 week blast cycles with Test Prop and NPP, and or tren that is the best way to blast while on TRT.    Nebeido is expensive even underground and I"m too worried about fakes.  Never heard of any, but at that price I'll slap some labels on a vial and see who bites.  

For sure check out proviorn,  or even better (but harder to find legit) Masteron E.  Mast E doesn't have a pharmaceutical version but its great stuff.  Works same as proviron pretty much but just inject weekly with test.  Libido goes through the roof!

Edited by Dumbo88

Jools

Sadly I have to to stop weights due to my heart now being tachycardic at rest and due to a very rare and life limiting form of vasculitis, one in every million get diagnosed, other don’t get diagnosed due to the rareness of it. It’s calked Wegeners granulomatosis ot now GPA as Dr.Wegener had tenuous links to the Nazi party Granulomatosis with polyangitis. I use T only due to my pituitary problem but it’s made a dramatic difference. At the prices you quote it makes me wish I was a vendor !  I follow forum rules and would never sell my own as this place is too valuable a resource for me. 

I can say that is @trinity were able to get it then I’d buy some extra. Now that I inject myself, I tend to run out and I do really experience the low mood that comes with that. The GP’s here use the term grumpy husband syndrome when talking of low T. I will look into the other things you mention though. Which guy wouldn’t want to feel younget and more virile. I’m hoping, very much, that they can sort out why my heart is racing as I miss the gym very much 

trinity

We are currently having a massive steroid and HGH clearance

ROOSTERMAN

Trinity, having trouble locating your site, could you please post the adress  Thank You

Dumbo88
1 minute ago, ROOSTERMAN said:

Trinity, having trouble locating your site, could you please post the adress  Thank You

She is Email vendor, her steroid list is on page 1. 

She only checks in occasionally, so I thought I'd chime in so you aren't waiting around. 

You can Email her, but there is not a website.

ROOSTERMAN

Thank You  Dumbo88

Shred81

Hi. I am a longtime member of many bodybuilding boards and would love to be able to do business with trinity. I have over a decade hands on experience with aas and Gh and would be happy to help anyone as I have competed at a high level as well. Looking forward to having trinity accept me as a client and looking forward to hearing from other members here as I would love to be able to help with any aas and gh cycling questions they may have. 

trinity

Everyone replied to