trinity

Trinity Update 2017

trinity
15 hours ago, enasty said:

hi trinity,

i am interested in a menu. thank you in advance

Sorry about the late reply

On 9/17/2018 at 11:18 AM, Jools said:

I too can attest to the @trinity being not just one of the best but the best vendor I have had the pleasure to deal with. His methods are absolutely spot on and I can only sing his praises. Like a metronome, never misses a beat and you will struggle to find better 

Thank you so much Jools

On 9/13/2018 at 3:41 AM, TRJ29 said:

Hi Trinity, I got a product list from you guys like ~8 months ago or so but due to funds I couldn't order at the time, and now I can't find it anymore. Could I get your get your most recent product list?

Thank you.

Again sorry about the untimely fashion of our reply

• Thanks 1

Jools

You’re very welcome @trinity as I only speak and write as I see. You really are a god send in my case. What with 3 chronic diseases I just don’t get enough of what I need. Eternally grateful my friend

• Like 1

KD88

Hi @trinity . Can I please have an updated, FULL menu please? Like Jools I have ordered many times over the years but not recently due to cash flow problems.

Cheers

• Haha 1

Jools
17 minutes ago, KD88 said:

Hi @trinity . Can I please have an updated, FULL menu please? Like Jools I have ordered many times over the years but not recently due to cash flow problems.

Cheers

@KD88  I’ve come to realise it’s a fools and false economy going anywhere else but @trinity  

Not only is it the easiest way to order but you know you will get true & legitimate goods plus a service that, in my opinion, is unsurpassed on this forum. I would love to be able to guide many to this apex vendor but I know it’s invite only & so, until or IF I ever get asked then I shall keep it my to myself. 

A truly kind & understanding vendor who only sends grade A gifts 

Jools
On 9/23/2018 at 12:57 AM, trinity said:

Sorry about the late reply

Thank you so much Jools

Again sorry about the untimely fashion of our reply

I think many of us forget that you have your own life outside of this forum and we can all get paranoid & overly fret. I’m now at the point where I will send my order & donation regardless of reply & as long as we all stick to the rules laid out by @trinity then you will get your gift. It’s not often you get a vendor give you such good advice, if you want it. 

I don’t have any affiliation with this vendor so I hope what I write is taken for what it is. Just good feedback that is warranted due to the superb service. 

Keep up the good work Trinity. Thank you for you amazing service & quality gifts 

Edited by Jools
Damned spelling autocorrect

Painful heart

How can I get a menu from @trinity 

Jools
Just now, Painful heart said:

Go to page 1 & see his email address. Send an email. If you have @trinity permission then I can give you a menu but I can’t do so until I know this to be the case. Let me know please 

Jools
On 1/29/2016 at 2:30 AM, jimbojones said:

If you wold be willing to send one 10PK of Calenika amps for me to sample I will be your biggest supporter as long as they are legit.  As for as money goes that is very little to spent to get your name well known on this board.  And I would be a repeat customer.  I live in the us so it sould't be hard to seld a sample to clear all this madness up. Unfortunately until somebody sees some of these HG samples they are going to be considered fakess, unless somebody proves othewise.  Once you prove you have legitemate gear i would be happy to sing your praise and recommencemed  you to our other members.  Please consider sending me a sample of a 10pk of Galenika and I will spread the work that they are legit, resultinng in many more customers.  We have kown each othe awhile, you know I know my shit and I'm just trying to help you build a rapport with this community.

I will NEVER understand those that expect a longterm and very well regarded vendor is asked for samples. They have overheads, secure and not cheap packaging, regardless if it’s one amp or 100. 

As for saying you will be the biggest purveyor of his gifts ? That old chestnut just doesn’t fly. IF anything was wrong then this vendor would be taken off of here. 

You really don’t know what you missed out on. Personally I find it quite sad 

Jools
28 minutes ago, Painful heart said:

Sorry, @trinity asks for anyone who wants information, to private message, it’s in the very first post on this thread. It will then be up to the vendor to either share his email or not. This vendor is not green & has had all the tricks tried upon him so it’s the potential new customers to prove themselves worthy of his attention, time & great prices. 

On a personal level I simply cannot praise the vendor enough. A true god send to know not only will you get your gift but that it will be the best money can buy. I’m not trying to suck up as there is no need but I HAVE to back him as I haven’t had one problem in the 2 years that I’ve placed orders 

Edited by Jools

Painful heart

Ok @Jools I found a menu on first thread. But I’m sure it’s not updated. Maybe one day @trinity can pm me. I’m still learning all about this. Thanks for your help! 

Jools

You are most welcome. This vendor has proved to be the best of all & ive NEVER had anything not get through and once you have placed your first order then it becomes much easier & it becomes second nature to do so. Best goods and great prices. My default vendor

mtt1980

May  I get a menu from @trinity, please?

Cheers

Painful heart

@Jools if I did order from @trinity I would probably keep ordering too, after all the good stuff I read. And if the prices are good heck yeah!! Not to many vendors you can trust.

• Like 1

trinity

TO PM you need to be a donating member for all those who are asking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

scabious

Hi @trinity

Can I get a UK list please?

I sent you a pm a couple of weeks ago