Jump to content

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

trinity

Trinity Update 2017

Recommended Posts

Art_vandelay

First of all how about some pics of your gear? Also how do you test your Raws? What other boards are you from?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jimbojones

Are you remailing for multiple sources?  That is an insane number of products for one vendor to have on hand.  To have that kind of inventory you must be deep in the game, like Art here I'd like to look up some reviews on whatever other boards you vend on.  The price of primobolan makes me a little suspicious, I'd like to see some pictures of the HG amps up close, particularly the test depot from Galenika as that is what I am interested in.

@ Art-Vandelay, I don't think any source using raws from China takes the time to test them except perhaps for huge labs such as Alpha Pharm, in which case I would also imagine they have more legitimate channels for acquiring their raws than most labs.  Not to say they aren't Chinese, just that they likely purchase them in huge quantities directly from the producer rather than some sketch powder source that vends on BB boards.

Edited by jimbojones
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trinity
14 hours ago, Art_vandelay said:

First of all how about some pics of your gear? Also how do you test your Raws? What other boards are you from?

 

We are UK based. We are not on any boards.

A quick search will bring up info on the labs

13 hours ago, jimbojones said:

Are you remailing for multiple sources?  That is an insane number of products for one vendor to have on hand.  To have that kind of inventory you must be deep in the game, like Art here I'd like to look up some reviews on whatever other boards you vend on.  The price of primobolan makes me a little suspicious, I'd like to see some pictures of the HG amps up close, particularly the test depot from Galenika as that is what I am interested in.

@ Art-Vandelay, I don't think any source using raws from China takes the time to test them except perhaps for huge labs such as Alpha Pharm, in which case I would also imagine they have more legitimate channels for acquiring their raws than most labs.  Not to say they aren't Chinese, just that they likely purchase them in huge quantities directly from the producer rather than some sketch powder source that vends on BB boards.

We are an approved seller with a track record. Please PM us for further information.

Edited by trinity
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Art_vandelay
On 1/20/2016 at 3:41 PM, jimbojones said:

@ Art-Vandelay, I don't think any source using raws from China takes the time to test them except perhaps for huge labs such as Alpha Pharm, in which case I would also imagine they have more legitimate channels for acquiring their raws than most labs.  Not to say they aren't Chinese, just that they likely purchase them in huge quantities directly from the producer rather than some sketch powder source that vends on BB boards.

I dont know what sources you use but mine test there raws before producing gear.  Ecstasydata is fool proof, but obviously expensiv.

 

When labmax first came out I was like "oh shut this is awesome I can test all my raws for dirt cheap... Well....here is my issue with labmax, colors are hard to distinguish typically and I have in the past had labmax show my gear was no good and I was furious but then the same raw sent to the legit quantitative testing verified that it was good, so I don't use them because I feel they are hard to read and in my experience unreliable.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jimbojones

Even using XTCdata it does not give the concentration, a lot of UGLs are severely under dosed albeit they may contain the proper active ingredient.  It has taken me a good bit of cash and time to settle on a decent UGL that is consistent and effective.  I find that the bigger and more well known a UGL is the faster they slide downhill.  I have a quiet little UGL that is good and very low key, their list is fairly small but in my opinion that is a good sign.  I hate to say it but many of the sources listed in the suggestion thread are total garbage.

Edited by jimbojones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Art_vandelay
19 hours ago, jimbojones said:

Even using XTCdata it does not give the concentration, a lot of UGLs are severely under dosed albeit they may contain the proper active ingredient.  It has taken me a good bit of cash and time to settle on a decent UGL that is consistent and effective.  I find that the bigger and more well known a UGL is the faster they slide downhill.  I have a quiet little UGL that is good and very low key, their list is fairly small but in my opinion that is a good sign.  I hate to say it but many of the sources listed in the suggestion thread are total garbage.

Your right about alot of sources poping up and being good for a bit to get there name out there, then go to shit. There are very few that have been around for years and still have amazing gear. So  far Trinty Labs has done nothing to prove himself... Lets see some of your products

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trinity
On 23/01/2016 at 6:29 AM, jimbojones said:

Even using XTCdata it does not give the concentration, a lot of UGLs are severely under dosed albeit they may contain the proper active ingredient.  It has taken me a good bit of cash and time to settle on a decent UGL that is consistent and effective.  I find that the bigger and more well known a UGL is the faster they slide downhill.  I have a quiet little UGL that is good and very low key, their list is fairly small but in my opinion that is a good sign.  I hate to say it but many of the sources listed in the suggestion thread are total garbage.

Its the classic switch and flip. Build a good reputation and then slowly dilute it down and cash in on the reputation.

On 24/01/2016 at 2:23 AM, Art_vandelay said:

Your right about alot of sources poping up and being good for a bit to get there name out there, then go to shit. There are very few that have been around for years and still have amazing gear. So  far Trinty Labs has done nothing to prove himself... Lets see some of your products

 

As per PM.
Alpha pharma doesnt need proving as per WEDINOS.

GSL has consistently come up well on the WEDINOS testing 2013-2014. This is all UK domestic and not US.
If you want a paid for sample then feel free.

And youre getting yourself mixed up.
Its not trinity labs.

We stock the UGLS: Renvex, Medabolics, AP and GSL.
Then we have genuine pharma grade items inc pharma HGH.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jimbojones
On 1/26/2016 at 9:58 AM, trinity said:

Its the classic switch and flip. Build a good reputation and then slowly dilute it down and cash in on the reputation.

As per PM.
Alpha pharma doesnt need proving as per WEDINOS.

GSL has consistently come up well on the WEDINOS testing 2013-2014. This is all UK domestic and not US.
If you want a paid for sample then feel free.

And youre getting yourself mixed up.
Its not trinity labs.

We stock the UGLS: Renvex, Medabolics, AP and GSL.
Then we have genuine pharma grade items inc pharma HGH.

If you wold be willing to send one 10PK of Calenika amps for me to sample I will be your biggest supporter as long as they are legit.  As for as money goes that is very little to spent to get your name well known on this board.  And I would be a repeat customer.  I live in the us so it sould't be hard to seld a sample to clear all this madness up. Unfortunately until somebody sees some of these HG samples they are going to be considered fakess, unless somebody proves othewise.  Once you prove you have legitemate gear i would be happy to sing your praise and recommencemed  you to our other members.  Please consider sending me a sample of a 10pk of Galenika and I will spread the work that they are legit, resultinng in many more customers.  We have kown each othe awhile, you know I know my shit and I'm just trying to help you build a rapport with this community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
humboldtguy
On 1/24/2016 at 0:36 AM, 2earls said:

First of all, I know absolutely nothing about this topic, but Admin has allowed Trinity to post as an approved vendor, so while I can't speak for these products, he's deemed to be a reliable vendor and may at least be worth contacting for your further investigation.

 

 

At the end of the day that's all that matters @2earls. Admin says yes then it's obviously been researched and vetted enough to be on the board. If it was not then it wouldn't be here.

@Art_vandelay I don't take these products either. So if this stuff is your thing then I don't see why you wouldn't try it. This group prides itself in only listing solid sources. So I wouldn't doubt it until proven otherwise. 

Best of luck and much love

Humboldtguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theview
9 hours ago, jimbojones said:

If you wold be willing to send one 10PK of Calenika amps for me to sample I will be your biggest supporter as long as they are legit.  As for as money goes that is very little to spent to get your name well known on this board.  And I would be a repeat customer.  I live in the us so it sould't be hard to seld a sample to clear all this madness up. Unfortunately until somebody sees some of these HG samples they are going to be considered fakess, unless somebody proves othewise.  Once you prove you have legitemate gear i would be happy to sing your praise and recommencemed  you to our other members.  Please consider sending me a sample of a 10pk of Galenika and I will spread the work that they are legit, resultinng in many more customers.  We have kown each othe awhile, you know I know my shit and I'm just trying to help you build a rapport with this community.

No disrespect but the vendor has been around from 2012 i do not think @trinity has anything to prove .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gai73

I have used this vendor, and can absolutley state the reliability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jimbojones
50 minutes ago, Gai73 said:

I have used this vendor, and can absolutley state the reliability.

What did you order, when did you order it, and was it previous to them becoming approved on this board?  If so how did you find this source and how did you know it was legit enough to throw your money at.  You're pretty new here to start plugging unknown sources.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gai73

I couldnt care less for your opinion jimbo. why dont you do what everyone else has done and ordered something. Just because you feel like an experienced veteran of the internet doesnt exempt you from things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×