Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

matt8342

Fent Patch

theview

@Gai73 its one of them pills that no one should try and fake huh ?

Especially with using fent ..So in other words people are buying them getting the "oxy buzz" buying more when indeed its a fent hit there getting , the pills i have pictures to look like they have been put together with hand no press used at all . I remember when using pk vendors everyone would say "the stuffs full of shit/paint dyes /rat posion " etc But it was only Benzo id order and never seen any problem with the blistered roche at the time .

And Jimbo that's the problem for example i have a 50mg patch here its the one with gel ,now had i gave that to a mate who does not use the computer nor does he have interest in researching things he would just take it .No matter what he would try it first then ask why he was in a&e in general hes not an idiot but when it comes down to drugs he is .Same with me im not 100% drugs savvy ,even tho ive been an addict for close on 4 years i do not no all the ins and outs .Id class myself as rookie when it comes to drugs as some people maybe like yourself or Gai have so much Knowledge on things it makes others look a little uneducated

And that is why id say fent etc is so dangerous as some people would rather take before asking questions about it .

1 hour ago, PTFC said:

If you wish, you can add pictures in the fake pills section @theview, it's not compulsory of course! 

Yea im going to get a few pics and add them ..See what peoples thoughts are .Thanks

theview
3 hours ago, jimbojones said:

I've used fent patches many many times.  They are pretty great, and really only pose a great threat to idiots who cut them open and put the gel on their gums or try and extract the fent so they can sniff it.  A 75mcg dose is going to be very nice, even in a person who has some tolerance, it takes about 3 hours to reach full effect and then it is pretty steady and strong.  A 100mcg patch I could only wear for so long, it was so powerful I couldn't sleep and my eyes kept wandering off in different directions.  It also matters where you place the patch.  Placed under your arm or anywhere where there are lots of blood vessels close to the surface it is going to be stronger faster.  Also warming the patch releases the fent faster.  The thing nobodyy takes into account is that when the patch is removed there is still a bunch of fent on its way through your skin, so it take a substantial amount of time to wear off.  If you can handle over 75mg+ of oxy in one dose and it is fun then I'd say you could handle a 100mcg patch used properly.  If you are a regular dabbler in opiates I say try it out, they are rare and fun.  IMO no more dangerous than dilaudid.

Also you want to take a razor and shave the area where you want to place the patch.

The patch i have is Matrifen-50 Micro-grams .

It has scared me reading about the horror stories yours near the only person thats said there actually alright if taken properly ..I have a fair high Opiate tolerance so im now thinking id be ok to try it .Hmmm 

jimbojones

You will be fine of 50mcg patch.  If it starts scaring you take it off.

Gai73

i would say fent would be an amazing thing to be able to get for people in chronic pain or working with a tolernace. in totally uneducated in it other than the click bait internet stories i read. if there was a reliable reuptable vendor that would be a brilliant thing all together. so many horror stories coming from usa but like their news coverage i bet its blown way out of proportion, (sorry americans) but your news is untrustworthy in terms of bias on some of the channels. thats not to say our own uk news is any better. every day its becoming more biased.  Id much rather learn from people like the users on here. There is a lot of experience and information.

Edited by Gai73
  • Like 1

JK1976

Years ago used to take rig fill with water poke into fent patch.  Squirt water into gel mix.  Suck it out as much as your rig will hold and slam.  Lights out.  Dont recomend but can be done.  Probly dangerous unless you have high tolerance you can also taste the gel when it goes through your veins.

Solid Snoop

If you ever put on a fent patch say goodbye to other opiates for a very long time. It's bumps up tolerance to crazy levels for a very long time. My friend used his mums when I stupidly told him what it was. He used it correctly, never cut and chew, but took weeks and weeks of no use to even get a slight buzz from 600mg of DHC. Before the fent 120mg of DHC had him on his back.

On 5 February 2016 at 1:23 PM, Gai73 said:

i would say fent would be an amazing thing to be able to get for people in chronic pain or working with a tolernace. in totally uneducated in it other than the click bait internet stories i read. if there was a reliable reuptable vendor that would be a brilliant thing all together. so many horror stories coming from usa but like their news coverage i bet its blown way out of proportion, (sorry americans) but your news is untrustworthy in terms of bias on some of the channels. thats not to say our own uk news is any better. every day its becoming more biased.  Id much rather learn from people like the users on here. There is a lot of experience and information.

Buy the BNF online. Doesn't have to be the latest one. As every med available even if not used in the uk. Only thing it doesn't have is user experience but there are harm reduction sites with plenty of info.

Always take user experience with a pinch of salt though. Some like to exaggerate doses while others exaggerate side affects. You can easily weed out the idiots after a while though.

• Like 1

Gai73
1 hour ago, Solid Snoop said:

If you ever put on a fent patch say goodbye to other opiates for a very long time. It's bumps up tolerance to crazy levels for a very long time. My friend used his mums when I stupidly told him what it was. He used it correctly, never cut and chew, but took weeks and weeks of no use to even get a slight buzz from 600mg of DHC. Before the fent 120mg of DHC had him on his back.

Buy the BNF online. Doesn't have to be the latest one. As every med available even if not used in the uk. Only thing it doesn't have is user experience but there are harm reduction sites with plenty of info.

Always take user experience with a pinch of salt though. Some like to exaggerate doses while others exaggerate side affects. You can easily weed out the idiots after a while though.

To be honest id like to leave super op8 like this for a time ehen i might really need them. Recreation is one thing but id hate to be at a point in hospital where nothing they can give me helps because ive a huge tolerance to the strong meds.

Edited by Gai73

Solid Snoop

Fent is 10 steps too far do recreation use. That should be end of life care only. 

theview

I never tried the patch and im glad ..As if it had fucked my tolerance it have been a cunt .

wolverine
On 2/26/2016 at 8:54 AM, Solid Snoop said:

Fent is 10 steps too far do recreation use. That should be end of life care only. 

Idk Fent is useful too for people who have been on methadone maintenance for a long time and need actual pain relief as not many opioids can bind to your receptors when they are clogged with methadone but Fent can. I used to switch too between methadone and Fent so each worked better and I didn’t become immune to either. I’d go 3-4 months on my methadone and 3-4 months on the Duro 100 patches and it worked great. But it’s not a drug to play with or use to get high. It is serious stuff and fast but short acting.