Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

WARNING

WARNING!!!

There is a big problem with Protonmail. Emails are being intercepted by a scammer who is impersonating our vendors and giving false payment information. Use a different email.

If you receive unknown Tutanota emails in your Proton inbox don't even open them. I am receiving them myself and they are obvious phishing attempts. This is affecting several vendors and I will be contacting them tomorrow and telling them to get new emails.

So far this problem is only with vendors and customers using Protonmail. 

Def_Starr

modalert and when to take them , need help with it and taking my xnx ,

Def_Starr

okay i never took modalert but im super exhausted mentally from work, just dead tired of it,

if i have work 9am-6pm

what time should i take it, bad time is i usually wake up around 4am-5am if i crash to bed by 10pm i usually drink a energy drink before work in the am hours, but plan to take modalert tommorow morning should i take half a dose and drink my redbull or take 1 dose and no energy drink ?? and than wait a couple hrs and take my regular benzo on time as normal>>

Kurt Codean

Hi unfortunately I don't have any first hand experience with Modafinil or Modalert, but I am going to get a free sample soon. All I can say based on what I've been reading about Modalert is most people here say it's best to only take one per day. I've seen some posts where people say that they took one and got a good boost, but after taking a second one they didn't feel so good. So sorry I can't give you first hand advice, but from what I've read stick to taking only one a day. I'm not sure about the splitting up and taking half doses, or if you should drink an energy drink with it (I don't think that would really be a problem) but from what I've read it's probably best to take one during the daytime and leave it at that. Hope that helps. Sorry I don't have too much personal experience with that, but I've been doing some research on it because I'm going to try it soon too. Best of luck. 

• Like 1

Def_Starr

thx

Def_Starr

okay woke up at 2am than decied to try to lay back in bed goto sleep , tosing and turning decided to get up at 4am slowly adjusting myself into the morning, around 5am took the modafil, but i should of checked the packaging what mg, i assumed it was 100mg, it was 200mg, i dunno but it def not settling on an empty stomach :/ when ur like 6hrs away from going to work:/

anyway does this stuff make u feel crappy, like puke mode, over excited, jittery, anxious? shakey? dam its my own fault for not checking to make sure i took 100mg as my first time :/ i dunno i kinda feel good too but a lil tired but i hope i dont crash at work and need to be like i need to go home !

KAL

I got a script of Pr0vogil once but theyre kinda like drinking a cup of coffee in the morning to me & cause sickness if used a lot. If I need a kick start I rather take add3r@ll in small doses like 10mg. Anything from work, college, to video games I'm a champion at while on addy plus the euphoria puts me in a great mood. I guess that's why it's so popular with traders on Wall Street. Only problem is that when you go over 30mgs at once I get the jitters and need extra benz0s to sleep. Besides add3r@ll can really wack you out like any other amp taking in high doses. 

Biteme

I've tried it about 1/2 dozen times. It does bother my stomach a bit, so take it with food or an antacid. It apparently won't affect its potency. I've taken it both 100 & 200 at around 7 and gotten to bed by midnight with a little help, with 200 it was harder to sleep. 100 works for improving concentration for me, which is what I need. It definitely doesn't affect my appetite and I still feel kind of tired on that dose & probably end up drinking more caffeine than usual. The only side effect I've really noticed is that I become much more talkative on it but it improves my work (writing).

• Like 1

Def_Starr

also i noticed a slight migraine from it , will try 100mg dose tomorrow :/ adderall is expensive :/

massm

I take 200mg in the morning roughly 90mins before breakfast, it does have some minor impact on my stomach within 5-10mins of consuming but quickly subsides.  Never had the headaches but they are well documented and pretty common from what I read.

2earls

What mg are Moda's? I took a half a pill and didn't feel much, took a whole pill later in the day and felt more focused, but didn't think it did much until 4am when I was still awake.

So one early in the day is just right for me. They certainly aren't as intense as addies. At the right dosage you should get a little lift without any jitters or headaches.

Def_Starr

yes sir , moda's were 200mg , i will try 100mg hopefully no stomach cramp or migraine buildup during the day , il take it at5am tomorrow also

jimbojones

200mg makes me very serious to the point that I'm kind of an irritable dick.  100mg with my morning coffee is the perfect dose for me, seems to last noticably from 9-7 or so.  I'm using MM, and a whole one is just too much for me

Def_Starr

do u take anything to stop the weirdness in stomach and slow migraine onset

Biteme

I also take a Ranitidine (Zantac) if I'm taking it on an empty stomach & that seems to help. I'm not sure about the migraine issue. I do get migraines but only the visuals, not the pain. I haven't had one when using this. Most people with migraines can identify certain triggers--with me it's not eating & being stressed & mine always occur in the morning. So it's probably worth considering what your triggers are & if this may affect them in some way & then try and find something to compensate.

I do notice that this does heighten physical sensations. My back pain feels worse, but the one time I had sex while on it the pleasure was increased as well.

Def_Starr

when i take it at 5am i feel like crap until i eat lunch than i feel okay, and than energy boost, but morning i feel angry and shitty even with ginger ale and bfast  as hell still ?

Edited by mrcoolguy

Def_Starr

took it today again, not so much stomach pain or upset stomach, i noticed that i get more alert after 12pm  , shouldn't i get alert around 5am when i take it , morning i still feel crappy after taking it and with my bennys, but than i goto lunch and take a nap and after that it jst SO MUCH FOCUS AND ENERGY